SummerSlam 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Yea the WWE Facebook page just posted it
I.never been to they facebook page but i checked.out their youtube and the new wwe.com that shit is tight i like how they put all kind of classic matches and shit on it. That new app is clean too. So far this summerslam been ok jericho match was average, kane and daniel was good, the miz and rey was tight, sheamus alberto was decent, tag match was average. Im not expecting much from this wwe title triple threat match. But Triple h and lesnar should steal the show.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I.never been to they facebook page but i checked.out their youtube and the new wwe.com that shit is tight i like how they put all kind of classic matches and shit on it. That new app is clean too. So far this summerslam been ok jericho match was average, kane and daniel was good, the miz and rey was tight, sheamus alberto was decent, tag match was average. Im not expecting much from this wwe title triple threat match. But Triple h and lesnar should steal the show.
They usually show the preshow match on YT live before the PPV