SummerSlam 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
i see what you sayin fam.
thats what me and Ces been saying on here. what happened to the run ins?! what a nice way for batista to come back, then cost him this match!
Vince is the Al davis of wrestling. however once he passes on, i dont know how better it would get with HHH and Stephanie at the helm.
msg to Vince, this is wrestling not a boxing match or ufc. shit needs to be larger than life, not a snooze fest!

exactly i coulda sworn HBK was gonna come out and chin music lesnar. Batista more then likely will be back next year they letting him do all the prior comiments and schedule he had. he probaly signed a deal like nash, brock and the rock where they only use him for certain amount of dates and couple storylines. i wouldnt be suprised if he makes a surprise appearence at the rumble but i think they gonna hold him until around or after mania.

This whole brock using the ufc shit isnt getting over on me. Plus that belief is gone after seeing him take that last quik ass whoopin that made him retire ufc. Since Brock has one more match left for mania they might as well make him go back to the wrestler gimmick but i doubt it now since we all know he gonna be fighting taker and taker is a mark for ufc so I wouldnt be surprised it them niggas have a cage match or street fight or go all out and have a mma match lol.

Feb 8, 2003
also why in the hell wasnt orton there or atleast on tv? Also I heard mark henry may be calling it quits he did slim down majorly.

im just watched tna last week for the first time in a month and im kinda interested in this aces or 8 storyline more then wwe.