Suge done fucked up this time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Suge Knight -- Arrested for Murder in Hit and Run (UPDATE) | TMZ.com

4:15 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... after interviewing Suge Knight, cops have formally arrested him on murder charges, and his bail has been set at $2 million.

We're told one of the critical factors is that witnesses claim Suge threw his car in reverse once, and then a second time ... and they believe he intended to hit one of the people with whom he was fighting.

3:00 AM PT -- Suge has turned himself in for questioning and is at the station now being interviewed. One of Suge's problems ... witnesses tell us one of the 3 men who were struck by Suge's vehicle was in the altercation with him before Suge ran him over ... which could be evidence it was intentional.

9:30 PM PT -- Cops found Suge's truck abandoned in a parking lot in the Westwood section of L.A.

8:15 PM PT -- Cops just had a press conference ... and say there were 2 fights, the second resulting in the fatality. They said the first fight went down on the movie set -- and the second at a nearby burger joint. Cops said witnesses claim the car backed up and ran over the victim twice before fleeing.

6:00 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Sheriff's Dept. has issued a bulletin to all Southern California law enforcement saying "be on the lookout" for Suge Knight ... that he is wanted for questioning for 187 -- murder. They also say he should be considered armed and dangerous.

Read more: Suge Knight -- Arrested for Murder in Hit and Run (UPDATE) | TMZ.com

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
With all that said, Suge Knight is a rider, a savage, a REAL gangster & every aspect of the music that gets praised by most of you, they are acting out the shit Suge lives & they pretend.
Didn't a grip of stuff come out after the fact that the dude wasn't really a blood? I can't remember. He was an athlete that decided to be a gangster late in life, but there's no denying, he's been a G since he started death row. He was one of the most feared men on the planet but he's been taking L after L in the last few years.
Mike Manson @Mike Manson , What good music has Death Row really put out since Pac died? Daz Dillinger's CD is the only one I can think of.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Didn't a grip of stuff come out after the fact that the dude wasn't really a blood? I can't remember. He was an athlete that decided to be a gangster late in life, but there's no denying, he's been a G since he started death row. He was one of the most feared men on the planet but he's been taking L after L in the last few years.

Mike Manson @Mike Manson , What good music has Death Row really put out since Pac died? Daz Dillinger's CD is the only one I can think of.
Yes, unfortunately most never got officially released. The compilations they dropped had a bunch of bangers on them! CJ Mac, Kurupt, Swoop G, Keita Roc, Gangxta, Eastwood, Crooked I, Lil C-Style, Above The Law, even Left Eye...they had heaps of classic shit, but they were blackballed...I gotta go to bed now, but I'll post songs tomorrow, that are classic, timeless tracks!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yes, unfortunately most never got officially released. The compilations they dropped had a bunch of bangers on them! CJ Mac, Kurupt, Swoop G, Keita Roc, Gangxta, Eastwood, Crooked I, Lil C-Style, Above The Law, even Left Eye...they had heaps of classic shit, but they were blackballed...I gotta go to bed now, but I'll post songs tomorrow, that are classic, timeless tracks!
I forgot about Crooked I being on Death Row. talk about a dude that could never get his career off the ground.

Suge did that to himself though. He built up this persona that made him a feared dude, but that doesn't necessarily work when you're just one guy that people are afraid of. He lost all his star power and that makes it hard to get a distro deal of any kind after that. People didn't care about Suge after he lost all his stars, and they all bad mouthed him after they left. But again, that was all his fault. Having said that, I don't doubt that he probably was able to get some decent music together, but putting it out and having it sell is a challenge no matter who you are if you don't have a major helping you push it.

I said what I said earlier about trading Pac for Suge because Pac was a dude with tons of potential. He excelled in a lot of areas and was a great performer and he was only 25. What has Suge done since? What has Suge done to absolve himself of any blame for Pac's death? A lot of people still think Suge was the one that ordered the hit.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I never knew CJ Mac was on death row... his albums are some of my personal favs, especially that True Game one

Jun 24, 2003
I forgot about Crooked I being on Death Row. talk about a dude that could never get his career off the ground.

Suge did that to himself though. He built up this persona that made him a feared dude, but that doesn't necessarily work when you're just one guy that people are afraid of. He lost all his star power and that makes it hard to get a distro deal of any kind after that. People didn't care about Suge after he lost all his stars, and they all bad mouthed him after they left. But again, that was all his fault. Having said that, I don't doubt that he probably was able to get some decent music together, but putting it out and having it sell is a challenge no matter who you are if you don't have a major helping you push it.

I said what I said earlier about trading Pac for Suge because Pac was a dude with tons of potential. He excelled in a lot of areas and was a great performer and he was only 25. What has Suge done since? What has Suge done to absolve himself of any blame for Pac's death? A lot of people still think Suge was the one that ordered the hit.

man, how many people would put a hit out on somebody while theyre driving that somebody around?

"hey breh, ima give you like 50 g's, just come up to my car and start blastin"!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
man, how many people would put a hit out on somebody while theyre driving that somebody around?

"hey breh, ima give you like 50 g's, just come up to my car and start blastin"!
How many dudes carry out a hit and don't bother to hit the only 2 people in the car? I think that's a brilliant alibi if it's true though. "Why would I put out a hit on the dude I was gonna be with that night?" Word was, 2Pac hated it on Death Row at that time and couldn't wait to make the albums to fulfill his contract and bounce and Suge didn't like that because he was afraid that he was gonna get put on blast when Pac left.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
It's easier ways to smother someone without putting yourself in the line of fire. After a studio session. On the road traveling for a tour. Laced food, drink and drugs. Whatever.

For Suge to have set that up he would basically be giving the shooter control of his life and he would have to completely trust the shooter.

Hell no. That's some William Tell type shit.

Jun 5, 2004
Two other men were also hit ... including Cle "Bone" Sloane -- who's appeared in "Training Day" and "End of Watch" -

What? Oh no you didn't. Wait a minute, no you didn't, aye aye Suge! Hey! Suge! Suge! Suge! Come back here! Suge! You disloyal fool-ass bitch-made-punk. Suge! I need my money! Suge! Awwww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all of you bitches! Huh. You think you can do this shit. Suge! You think you can do this to me?! You motherfuckers will be playin' basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of - who the fuck do you think you're fuckin' with? I'm the police, I run shit here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away, 'cause I'm gonna burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It's easier ways to smother someone without putting yourself in the line of fire. After a studio session. On the road traveling for a tour. Laced food, drink and drugs. Whatever.

For Suge to have set that up he would basically be giving the shooter control of his life and he would have to completely trust the shooter.

Hell no. That's some William Tell type shit.
I agree, but Suge isn't the smartest dude in the world either so it was a plausible explanation lol I've heard him say he knows who did it. But it still seems suspicious that Pac got hit a bunch of times and Suge got grazed. Pac was like 160lbs at best, Suge 300+ sitting right next to him.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I agree, but Suge isn't the smartest dude in the world either so it was a plausible explanation lol I've heard him say he knows who did it. But it still seems suspicious that Pac got hit a bunch of times and Suge got grazed. Pac was like 160lbs at best, Suge 300+ sitting right next to him.
Orlando Anderson...and the hood took care of it. nuff said.

I hate this conspiracy shit, when the truth is right in your fuckin face!

It's like people seeing lightning, and they know it's a natural occurrence, but then they think it might be a god having diarrhoea...