Suge done fucked up this time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I forgot about Crooked I being on Death Row. talk about a dude that could never get his career off the ground.

Suge did that to himself though. He built up this persona that made him a feared dude, but that doesn't necessarily work when you're just one guy that people are afraid of. He lost all his star power and that makes it hard to get a distro deal of any kind after that. People didn't care about Suge after he lost all his stars, and they all bad mouthed him after they left. But again, that was all his fault. Having said that, I don't doubt that he probably was able to get some decent music together, but putting it out and having it sell is a challenge no matter who you are if you don't have a major helping you push it.

I said what I said earlier about trading Pac for Suge because Pac was a dude with tons of potential. He excelled in a lot of areas and was a great performer and he was only 25. What has Suge done since? What has Suge done to absolve himself of any blame for Pac's death? A lot of people still think Suge was the one that ordered the hit.
Sure got locked up right after Pac died. They were about to start Death Row East with the Wu Tang Clan. Probably also Boot Camp Click, if you check Pac's One Nation album. "People didn't care" are you fuckin serious? Millions of people cared, but Death Row was blackballed. You just couldn't get the releases like before. There was no promotion, no videos that were played on MTV...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Sure got locked up right after Pac died. They were about to start Death Row East with the Wu Tang Clan. Probably also Boot Camp Click, if you check Pac's One Nation album. "People didn't care" are you fuckin serious? Millions of people cared, but Death Row was blackballed. You just couldn't get the releases like before. There was no promotion, no videos that were played on MTV...
Who did Death Row really have left besides Daz and Kurupt that people gave a crap about? 2pac was one of the best known rappers in the game, period. Snoop was putting out weak music and Dre was gone. They weren't going to play videos of Daz and Kurupt because they weren't stars like they were just a few years earlier. Multiple sources were saying that Pac couldn't wait to get off of Death Row. That's why Pac dropped a double album and Makaveli shortly after. He was trying to fill his contractual obligation to leave the label.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Orlando Anderson...and the hood took care of it. nuff said.

I hate this conspiracy shit, when the truth is right in your fuckin face!

It's like people seeing lightning, and they know it's a natural occurrence, but then they think it might be a god having diarrhoea...
The conspiracies exist because the case has never been solved. Even with cases that have been solved, conspiracies exist. Is the Orlando Anderson thing a good explanation? Sure. Are the police that terrible at their job that they can't slam that case shut, as well as the multiple people to look into this case privately as well? All anyone has are theories.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I wonder if Suge Knight has the unreleased Bloody Mary album and those unreleased Redrum781 albums? I doubt those wil ever see light of day.

Other than that, Suge killed a lot of potential in those artists careers. It was all Suge's fault. I agree. Death Row was blackballed hard! Crooked I could never get his career off the ground because of that.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

Let's not forget about this classic Stern clip. I'm a 32 year old man and I still don't support anything with Dres name on it. Dude has been suspect for a very long time. Musical/Business genius, I'll give him that. Dr. Gay is a weirdo
that's the first time I'd ever heard that. I've heard that the dude is gay for a long time, and I've heard that there's a grip of gay dudes in show business that would surprise most of us. But even if that story is totally untrue, that's hilarious.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Last edited:
Mar 18, 2006
From watchin that im gonna stick to my initial reaction. I think a good lawyer should be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this is self defense. The main problem is going to be the candy apple red truck riding clean...

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
murda was the case that they gave him!! but there isnt any jonny cochrane to get his ass out!!!

but the video did look like he was indeed running away to avoid something!!

lol@those dudes that got ran over though. haha. dayum.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Who did Death Row really have left besides Daz and Kurupt that people gave a crap about? 2pac was one of the best known rappers in the game, period. Snoop was putting out weak music and Dre was gone. They weren't going to play videos of Daz and Kurupt because they weren't stars like they were just a few years earlier.
Snoop, Lady Of Rage, MC Hammer, Nate Dogg, etc.! This was in 96! That was the height of Death Row. Dogg Food was released in 95! "they weren't stars like they were just a few years earlier." Their debut album just dropped not even a year earlier. lol

Then you had new members Crooked I, Left Eye, C-Style, Cold 187um, Eastwood, Spider Loc, Petey Pablo, etc. that never got the chance to release an album.