STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I agree, dude is a LOP for shooting an unarmed MAN.

Not a little boy.

Why did all these little kid pics come out?

Furthermore, why is Plies rockin a "Punk ass cracker" shirt.... that dude is El Salvadorian & white or some shit.

....dont that make him Mexican? Or is that only in California? LOL
[video=youtube;z8-IqHhsCeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8-IqHhsCeQ[/video]

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THIS CASE COULD POSSIBLY BE EPIC...

IT DEFINITELY HAS SPLIT RACIAL LINES...

AND MIGHT POSSIBLY EFFECT ALOT OF LAWS IN STATES WITH SELF DEFENSE RIGHTS...

IMO PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES...BUT TO WHICH POINT IS IT SELF DEFENSE?

AS IT IS... I THINK COPS HAVE BEEN SHOOTING PEOPLE WHETHER ARMED OR UNARMED ALOT MORE FREQUENTLY...

AND SHOULD BE EXAMINED MORE CLOSELY...

I'M THINKING THIS JUST OPENED UP A BIG CAN OF WORMS.

Apr 25, 2002
Furthermore, why is Plies rockin a "Punk ass cracker" shirt....
and thats who the kids look up to. that aint helpin the cycle of fuck up kids who have no respect and think they the victims.

Zimmerman looks like a fuckin wetback. the media blew this up initially as white/black. then his picture comes up and he's still overwhelmingly labeled as white. thats the media and stupid citizens.

Mar 12, 2006
I understand that people want justice for murder.. but if this Zimmerman guy was black too there would not be this level of outrage by the community... Children die all the time from gang related violence and not a fuck is ever given by anyone outside the a dead kids family.

I will admit I havn't followed this story much at all however.. Why was this Zimmerman guy even tripping? Was the kid on his property?

Aug 9, 2005
did media manipulation manipulate a 17 yr old shot dead on the st after a self appointed vigilante stalked him after the po told him not to?
Agree 100% fuck that trigger happy wannabe cop messin with the youngster in the first place, I just seen the pics and always open to different perspectives all this did id open up the fact to me that those pics of him were way old, but truth be told I wouldent care if trayvon was 35 the zimmerman dude displayed mad bitchassness super cop trying to get into it attitude.

Apr 25, 2002
people gonna believe what they want to ... its like if the media release n article bout one of they folks that comes across bad.."u cant trust the source of info" but when its more in favor of they beliefs its all 100% facts...this shit is tragic..no doubt...but i can admit i really dont kno what happened...and i aint tryin to read a bunch of second third n forth hand accounts that will make me think i can judge either person....

but if this dude is mixed racially..it dont matter..hes white cuz he killed a black person...like obama is black cuz he president..if he was a pedophile or a serial killer he would be on some wps..lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
people gonna believe what they want to ... its like if the media release n article bout one of they folks that comes across bad.."u cant trust the source of info" but when its more in favor of they beliefs its all 100% facts...this shit is tragic..no doubt...but i can admit i really dont kno what happened...and i aint tryin to read a bunch of second third n forth hand accounts that will make me think i can judge either person....

but if this dude is mixed racially..it dont matter..hes white cuz he killed a black person...like obama is black cuz he president..if he was a pedophile or a serial killer he would be on some wps..lol
Exactly Brew... exactly.

muh fuckers just use what they wanna use, to get them where they wanna be.

if this cat shoots an innocent black kid, he is white.

but if he needed some scholarship or some shit, he would be hispanic.

double edged sword.

Aug 9, 2005
also I am an advocate of shooting someones legs out from under them...if someone else has no pistol no need to kill them unless your own personal reasons justify...like someone hurt your child ect... but dude on cub scout mission calling police 1000 times fallowing the kid engaging him...I hope the bitch gets his ass fucked up!

Aug 9, 2005
there would be no reason to shoot someones legs out if you knew they didnt have a pistol.
True, im just sayiing in real self defence in general. If some dummy starts bombin on my grandfather he got every right to dump on em..just sayin instead of killem , hurtem.

May 15, 2002
I understand that people want justice for murder.. but if this Zimmerman guy was black too there would not be this level of outrage by the community... Children die all the time from gang related violence and not a fuck is ever given by anyone outside the a dead kids family.

I will admit I havn't followed this story much at all however.. Why was this Zimmerman guy even tripping? Was the kid on his property?
Bingo!

It's cool that people are rallying for the cause. I've seen people of all races speak up. But here's my thing --- How come the entire black community isn't as outraged by the black-on-black crime, which occurs at an alarming rate, as they are about this one case? Blacks killing blacks, sometimes innocent children, happens on damn near a daily basis, but the black community don't rally and demand justice for that. Is it only when it's a black vs. non-black incident that the black community will stand up and demand justice?

Aug 6, 2008
edit:

racist niguardian is racist
I am racist, but I was actually talking about shit like this vvv trying to downplay the fact an innocent kid was murdered and shift the blame vvv