STUPID MEXICAN MURDERED THE INNOCENT CHILD....TRAYVON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
did media manipulation manipulate a 17 yr old shot dead on the st after a self appointed vigilante stalked him after the po told him not to?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I'M SURE THIS GONNA GET CRAZY...

NEXT PIC OF ZIMMERMAN...IS GONNA BE HIM SMOKING A JOINT OR DOING SOMETHING STUPID FROM HIS YOUNGER YEARS...

TO MATCH THE PIC OF TRAYVON FLIPPING OFF THE CAMERA...

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT... BUT REGARDLESS ,THIS GUY DIDNT HAVE TO EVEN ENGAGE THIS KID...

AND THATS ONE BIG HURDLE... THATS GONNA HANG HIM UP EVERY TIME.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LOL CLASSY!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...s-trademark-am-trayvon-justice-142131528.html

Trayvon Martin’s family looks to trademark ‘I am Trayvon,’ ‘Justice for Trayvon’

Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton is seeking to trademark phrases with her son's name.

According to applications filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by the family's attorney last week, Fulton wants to trademark "I am Trayvon" and "Justice for Trayvon" for use in DVDs and CDs memorializing the slain teenager.

In the wake of the news that her son had been suspended from school after traces of marijuana were found in his book bag, Fulton said Monday that those leaking information were trying to blame the victim. "They killed my son, and now they are trying to kill his reputation," Fulton said.

Fulton's trademark application could be fuel for critics who contend Martin's parents--and civil rights activists like Rev. Al Sharpton--are trying to capitalize on the killing for personal or financial gain.

But Martin--who was unarmed when he was shot by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, in Sanford, Fla., last month--and the hooded sweatshirt he was wearing at the time he was killed, have become a symbols of the country's racial divide, and the pursuit of justice. Martin's family may simply be trying to gain some control over his name, which has been cropping up on t-shirts and hoodies across the country.

Zimmerman's image, meanwhile, appears on a t-shirt that is causing even more furor in Florida. Zimmerman's face appears on the shirt under the phrase "P---- A-- CRACKER," A photo of a Florida rapper--Plies--wearing the shirt was posted on Twitter, sparking outrage among Zimmerman's supporters.

Mar 11, 2011
I did think that shit was kinda wierd how the media kept using pictures of dude when he was like 12.

LOL at gold bottoms, middle fingers, 10 day school suspensions and beating up bus drivers being portrayed as little dude from that show "Smart Guy". Oh yea, and the witness accounts say Lil Tray was comin from the shoulders on ol boy.

Still doesn't mean dude had to shoot him

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I did think that shit was kinda wierd how the media kept using pictures of dude when he was like 12.

LOL at gold bottoms, middle fingers, 10 day school suspensions and beating up bus drivers being portrayed as little dude from that show "Smart Guy". Oh yea, and the witness accounts say Lil Tray was comin from the shoulders on ol boy.

Still doesn't mean dude had to shoot him
I agree, dude is a LOP for shooting an unarmed MAN.

Not a little boy.

Why did all these little kid pics come out?

Furthermore, why is Plies rockin a "Punk ass cracker" shirt.... that dude is El Salvadorian & white or some shit.

....dont that make him Mexican? Or is that only in California? LOL

Feb 7, 2006
anyway you cut it it boils down to racial profiling because homeboy was stalking him when he wasn"t doing anything. they both did bs in the past but in this case a legal adult stalked and killed an unarmed teenager.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
anyway you cut it it boils down to racial profiling because homeboy was stalking him when he wasn"t doing anything. they both did bs in the past but in this case a legal adult stalked and killed an unarmed teenager.
I agree with you.

They should have both went from the shoulders if thats where it was coming from.

Dude should have stayed in his truck.

Sad that this guy got killed indeed,.... his parents capitalizing off his death is dusgusting though.