Strange Music 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
wouldnt be surprised. prozak just played the Big Money Rustla$ afterparty in the D, and I cant think of any label that wouldnt be a step down other than Psy (aside from maybe SubNoize). however, i can also see Pro being on Hatchet House, as oppose to Psy directly.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
thought about the prozac/mec thing.

also just read the other thread on this board about prozak having a show on wfuckoff now. dont think that would happen if he were on strange. mars, wolfpac, gordy...all have shows on there, but they're all independent, unsigned acts.

remember, grave plott were to be featured on hh's Tunnel Runners comp, but i suspect they were taken off after signing that distro deal w/ strange.

Jul 1, 2004
@ Zero, I just was about to give you the hater of the year award but, hey to each his own. I was just curious cuz it seemed anything time someone was brought up, you didnt like it.

Sep 1, 2006
This busy schedule kind of worries me. I hope it's quality music.
that was my worry with K.O.D. coming out so quick on the heels after Sickology, and some of the comments Tech was making, like "missed another due date" but K.O.D. was fuckin the shit and exceeded all my expectations. so that makes me feel a bit better about it.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
That PDM album is dope.. as well as the Prozak album.. I never understood that bedlam shit tho.. just never really got into it.

Sep 17, 2003
On a side note, I noticed some comments that folks didn't care for "Genius" that much. I thought it was 80 times better then "Vitiligo", and it was (seriously) my favorite Strange Music CD of 2009. There are only three tracks that I even skip over. Where as with K.O.D. ..... Seems like Tech is spreading his talents kinda thin.. the quality (lyric-wise) just isn't there like it used to be.