Strange Music 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Im still interested in what Kabosh COULD end up being if they approach it correct. KOD 2 of course Im looking forward to, even though The Lost Scripts just makes it seem like itll be like a Vintage Tech 2... and just have all the leftover shit.
Colabos im looking forward to, but CAN also be a downer.. Kinda worried if its gonna be like Sickology 101. As a matter a fact, I always forget that Killer and Sickology were even releases.
I also hope Kalis shit is better than Genius
And yea im lookin forward to Kutty. I LOVED Flamez. Waaay more than andy Kali solo shit, but I didnt like Feature Presentation. So im hoping this shit is dope too.

sinje

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
prozak is still with strange just nothin is going on right now hes doin seekers and some other shit
i wonder if coreytaylors part will be on killing you

Jun 14, 2002
I'M NOT LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE K.O.D. LOST SCRIPTS AT ALL...I ONLY LIKED A FEW SONGS OFF K.O.D. AND THATS ALL I EXPECTED TO LIKE...I DONT LIKE HIM HAVIN AN ALBUM OF COMPLETELY DARK SHIT..I LIKE IT WHEN ONLY A FEW SONGS ARE DARK...BUT WHATEVER..IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
I think KOD was great in comparison to Killer... I thought it was great that he made a dark album.. It was much needed imo, since killer & everready werent very dark at all.. Cant wait to hear this KOD2, and I hope the track with Corey is on it.

Jul 4, 2009
I think KOD was great in comparison to Killer... I thought it was great that he made a dark album.. It was much needed imo, since killer & everready werent very dark at all.. Cant wait to hear this KOD2, and I hope the track with Corey is on it.
It wont.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
I dont kno for sure, but I thought It was sent in too late to be used. But I dont have time to follow every little thing Strange/Tech does so I might not know shit.

Jul 4, 2009
Either way I would hope its used with something else being Killing you was already recorded and Kaliko took Coreys spot.. The likely hood of that happening isnt very likely.

Jul 1, 2007
I'M NOT LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE K.O.D. LOST SCRIPTS AT ALL...I ONLY LIKED A FEW SONGS OFF K.O.D. AND THATS ALL I EXPECTED TO LIKE...I DONT LIKE HIM HAVIN AN ALBUM OF COMPLETELY DARK SHIT..I LIKE IT WHEN ONLY A FEW SONGS ARE DARK...BUT WHATEVER..IT IS WHAT IT IS.
stop being a biatrice

Jul 16, 2008
K.O.D. 2 is a make-up for "ISMs: The lost Scriptures"........I thought Rob Rebeck said it was not any extra songs recorded for K.O.D.???

Sep 28, 2006
Lost Scripst of K.O.D. Is Complete!

It's so fresh we don't even have artwork to show yet, but Tech finished recording last night for The Lost Scripts of K.O.D., the five song E.P. due out 3/30/10. Keep your ears and eyes peeled for more info on this new E.P. release from Tech N9ne.