Strange Music 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
Take it for what its worth. This was posted over at http://thebattkave.ning.com

just got back from the kansas city show and they announced that tech will be releasing kod 2 the lost scripts on top of that krizz kaliko has
a new cd coming out called shock treatment big scoob also has a new cd
coming out this year also tech will be doing another colabo cd this
years as wellthey also said kabosh will be droping this year
this year to drop
brotha lynch,cognito,kutt calhound,krizz kaliko,tech n9ne kod 2,tech
n9ne colabos,kabosh and big scoob it gonna be a big year for strange
music

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
if this has come from a legit source then that's a big release list and a breath of fresh air

very much looking forward to KOD II (nothing has been stated about this to my knowledge), T9 Collabos (hopefully it will better 101 in terms of direction and depth) and Kutt the most at this stage

and if there's any truth behind Kabosh, which route tech has chosen to go in terms of production/band members and what will become of it... there is a lot of eager anticipation behind this project so if it's going down then it will have to live up to the expectation of what we've been given a taste of thus far

Nov 17, 2009
tech announced k.o.d. lost scripts a long time ago on trtn (surprisingly). this is gonna be an epic year for strange. so many albums dropping, its ridiculous

Jul 1, 2004
and if there's any truth behind Kabosh, which route tech has chosen to go in terms of production/band members and what will become of it...
Kabosh droppin this year? Idk if theres truth to that. I do know, Tech has found the band he's been looking for. Last I heard, he wanted to do a "kabosh preview" track for the Collabos. I guess he liked em enough to just go ahead with the album.