Strange Music 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
You know it's sad when you leave and nobody even knows you're gone. That said, I think Prozak was pretty good. I'm still lookin forward to his next release regardless of Strange.

Jan 5, 2010
I love that Tales from the sick album he put out.. I didnt even know he was off the label.. shit, are they planning on signing him for another album?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'd rather have another Prozak album than a Kaliko one...

In regards to the busy release schedule, I'll believe it when I see it. This isn't the first time a busy schedule was "announced," and the other times, at least one (or all, in the case of the 2006 schedule) never came out (on Strange or otherwise), or came out years later.

Feb 14, 2006
Yeah I heard this also at the show. Scenario said Kabosh was dropping in October(maybe the 19th if I remember right.) He said that was the reason they had a rock band open the show. Also KOD tour dvd is dropping this summer. I don't remember hearing anything about Scoob, oh well. KOD Lost Scripts was announced for March sometime, Collabos was sometime in the summer. Kaliko in September...

Jul 4, 2009
This busy schedule kind of worries me. I hope it's quality music.
Some of Krizz's and kutts albums been in works for a little bit now and KOD the lost scripts are songs that werent on KOD so its not like theyre all recording these albums this year.. Kabosh and scoobs would be the only ones recorded this year.. Am I correct?

Jul 4, 2009
I remember seeing someone talk about they were at the studio and they were recording hooks for Krizz's new album..idk idc it should be a decent year for strange if Scoobs album pulls through..

Nov 14, 2002
The last interview I saw with X, he was in jail talking about how he wants to get out and become a pastor.

Dude's albums have been worse and worse since Flesh of My Flesh.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
if this has come from a legit source then that's a big release list and a breath of fresh air

very much looking forward to KOD II (nothing has been stated about this to my knowledge), T9 Collabos (hopefully it will better 101 in terms of direction and depth) and Kutt the most at this stage

and if there's any truth behind Kabosh, which route tech has chosen to go in terms of production/band members and what will become of it... there is a lot of eager anticipation behind this project so if it's going down then it will have to live up to the expectation of what we've been given a taste of thus far
I received most of this info in an email.