Strange Dayz opening acts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2009
Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo: 15,634 (as of July 6th, 2008)
Prozak - Tales From The Sick: 12,560 (as of September 7th, 2008)

Based on that alone, Kaliko did better numbers than Prozak in 2/3rds the time...

Though I guarantee Lynch does better numbers than both.
I didnt think Vitiligo sold 15 thous
holy jumping jesus

Nov 14, 2002
They bring in truckloads more money that Strange without whoring themselves out to fags like MIMS.
You mean they don't "whore themselves" out to anybody without paint on their balls. If Mims ever wanted to work with ICP, I doubt they'd turn him down.

Jan 16, 2007
They bring in truckloads more money that Strange without whoring themselves out to fags like MIMS. They move mad units while prozak is ya'll 2nd best selling artist partly because he plays off the horrorcore gimmick that wouldn't be shit without Psy.

Die in a terrorist attack queer.
why dont u shower for a change before u come talk shit......

yes icp does make made money on touring and merch.....but the one thing they dont do that strange music does is make quality music. u cant argue or even debate that.

Jun 12, 2005
ICP isnt even rap. Its pure shit... Yes they make hella bank but its only because all the skroat bags in American buy that shit. I've never seen ANYONE with class ridin' around bumpin' ICP.

Just Sayin....

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I don't rap artart and you sure the fuck whine like an emo kid with all the "why so negitive" bullshit.

Hit me up when Strange has multiple Platinum albums, a yearly 4 day festival, multiple radio shows, a wrestling fed, & 2 full length motion pictures like Psy since ya'll want to be them and have the success they have. It's bad enough that ya'll have to suck off Subnoize the way ya do. Strange Noize was at The Fillmore in Detroit, but ya play Clutch Cargos when it's just Strange artists. That says it all for me.
I would have to say that Strange doesn't NEED platinum acts. Thats the point of being an INDIE POWER HOUSE. They are fuckin other idie's up. I would have to say anyone HATING on Strange has NO CLUE WHAT THE business is about. They haven't sold out and signed a 30 million dollar deal JUST FOR FAME, and we all KNOW THEY COULD HAVE. I know for a FACT they have had HUGE OFFERS from majors, BUT WHY TAKE IT? They have MONEY(LIKE CRAZY), set their own tours, sell their own merch and control ALL THEIR OWN PUBLISHING. They are on top of their game. This is the last label I would question about their business. Especially ANYONE posting on here. No one is on their level.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
If ICP ain't rap then Tech isn't either. They might not follow all of the fundamental elements of hip hop, but Tech doesn't either. People like La The Darkman, Killah Priest, Mack 10, Ice-T, Koopsta, Bone, Awesome Dre, Snoop, Necro, Mr Hyde, Bushwick Bill, Three 6 Mafia (who happens to have them on their upcoming album), LCN, & ODB wouldn't fuck with them if they didn't have any credibility. How many of them have worked with Tech?

They might not get respect from the mainstream, but they do from people like the Wu-Tang Wisemen, Murs, & Trick Trick.

Now fuck off back to listening to your emofag Tech shit.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! lol Fuck outta here with that shit cryin like a newborn bitch.

I would have to say that Strange doesn't NEED platinum acts. Thats the point of being an INDIE POWER HOUSE.

Psy is way more of a powerhouse than Strange.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
I'd have no problem saying it to his midget face.

I still wanna know why they play The Fillmore in The D for Strange Noize, but Clutch Cargos when it's just Strange.
Maybe it's because KMK don't have the EXACT same fan base as Tech, so they draw more as a combo. It's only common sense that there are going to be some people who come for Suburban Noize that aren't there for Strange, and vice versa. Does Suburban Noize do shows at the Fillmore by themselves??

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
People like La The Darkman, Killah Priest, Mack 10, Ice-T, Koopsta, Bone, Awesome Dre, Snoop, Necro, Mr Hyde, Bushwick Bill, Three 6 Mafia (who happens to have them on their upcoming album), LCN, & ODB wouldn't fuck with them if they didn't have any credibility. How many of them have worked with Tech?
Funny...Tech's bigger than most of the poeple in that list and he has worked with the bigger ones, other than Snoop

P.S. You're a bitch

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

I still wanna know why they play The Fillmore in The D for Strange Noize, but Clutch Cargos when it's just Strange.
I would love to see you say somethin to Tech. Your crack weakened bones would be broken with the quickness and your teeth (assuming you have any) would be all over the floor.

good times.

looks like the Iron Workers Guild is blowing up....7,000 views...DWAM!

lol@ big pipe...cool corn rows bruh.

"smokin crack...surfin the sicc...this is the life!"

May 29, 2009

Man, in the last 2 years they've played at St. Andrews, Fillmore, Harpo's and a few more around the D. I hit them up every time they come around my neck of the woods, playa, and they still rock crowds bigger than ICP in ICP's own home town.

Calm your nerd ass down, prick, and recognize. Tech's still rap where ICP claims HORRORCORE. Not rap. lol, who you tryin to fool, stranger?

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Man, in the last 2 years they've played at St. Andrews, Fillmore, Harpo's and a few more around the D. I hit them up every time they come around my neck of the woods, playa, and they still rock crowds bigger than ICP in ICP's own home town.

Calm your nerd ass down, prick, and recognize. Tech's still rap where ICP claims HORRORCORE. Not rap. lol, who you tryin to fool, stranger?
You are blind and stupid if you think filling up St Andrews is like filling up The Fillmore. Pull something else out yer ass other than Tech.

That still didn't answer my question. I know the answer though. Strange can't pull off a show by themselves at The Fillmore.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I would love to see you say somethin to Tech. Your crack weakened bones would be broken with the quickness and your teeth (assuming you have any) would be all over the floor.

good times.

looks like the Iron Workers Guild is blowing up....7,000 views...DWAM!

lol@ big pipe...cool corn rows bruh.

"smokin crack...surfin the sicc...this is the life!"
That ain't me dumbass. and IWG works with Bronze & The Wisemen, Kevlaar & is the excutive producer of the Mystery Schoolnext cd, and The Hollow Men are part of C-Rayz Walz "Circle City" project so try harder next time.

Stone Messiah, the dude in that pic would rip any of you Tech jockers apart on the mic.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
id rather not try harder...dont really care....only reason i thought it was u cuz he was alll over your profile....so you must be obsessed with him cuz he is all over that shit.

Iron workers guild=fail

and how many of us rap? lol so im sure he would.

I bet we would tear him up on actually contributing to society.

lol@ you turning your profile to private though...u must got something to hide now

http://www.myspace.com/mrdiamondfdc

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
All of IWG is all over my profile. What's yer fuckin point?

Any of ya'll are welcome to post shit and that goes for C-Mob, Massakre & the Hometown Hooligans and all the other fags here that like to think they can rap and my people will embarrass em all.

Sep 16, 2008
how many RIAA certifications does tech n9ne have?

None bitch.

The great Milenko sold more records than all of tech's albums put together LOL

Jan 5, 2010
why the fuck is this thread comparing strange and psy? since it became that... The 2 companies are very similar while being very different.

Strange uses Psy's (originally RLP's) business model for the most part.
Rap they do is different than the mainstreams (although, they both have mainstream sounding stuff)
They promote internally by marketing, tours, merch to reduce costs and create revenue
They are for a niche audience. (although strange puts out stuff that isnt only for a niche, they are only selling to a niche market for the most part)

Psy only goes for niche while strange goes for mainstream/niche
Strange trys to keep it more real/Psy tries to keep it imaginary
Psy is not looking to promote music via mainstream (occasionally they do) ties whereas strange looks to be in mags, have vids on tv

They both make hella money. To say who really makes more is questionable even though I'd have to say psy does.. but stranges tourssss alot. These companies are intertwined, but only alike in some ways. To say who raps better or has better style or whos ideas/merch or whos company is better is always an opinion. Compare artists on featured albums/whos touring with them/has worked with them psy has the upper hand, but theyve been around about a decade longer.

back to the topic, am i gonna be able to see blh in ny sometime? He better get to come out here cuz itll prob be my only chance of ever seeing him live

Status
Not open for further replies.