Strange Dayz opening acts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
I don't rap artart and you sure the fuck whine like an emo kid with all the "why so negitive" bullshit.

Hit me up when Strange has multiple Platinum albums, a yearly 4 day festival, multiple radio shows, a wrestling fed, & 2 full length motion pictures like Psy since ya'll want to be them and have the success they have. It's bad enough that ya'll have to suck off Subnoize the way ya do. Strange Noize was at The Fillmore in Detroit, but ya play Clutch Cargos when it's just Strange artists. That says it all for me.
I am not saying "Why so negative?".. I am saying if you hate Strange so much then why do you even come here? My guess is cause there is some personal issue you have with them...maybe they wouldn't listen to your little demo, or wouldn't sign your buddy, or wouldn't put you on a show, etc. You're the one that comes off as the bitter, whiny, bitchboy with a chip on his shoulder...

Let me make something clear...I record Strange's music but I am not part of Strange. So don't say "ya'll" when talking about us in the same sentence. I have nothing to do with their direction, marketing, tours, etc...

You talk about Psychopathic's success as if you are a part of it or something. I find it funny that you're so critical of Strange when you aren't shit yourself...Keep recording in your closet bitchboy

Nov 7, 2006
i dont know but it's pretty sad that MrDiamondFDC comes on here when he dont even like strange. i see him in the hip-hop section always riding the dick of psychopathic and maybe he's but hurt cause Tech N9ne didnt mention juggalos in K.O.D. or didnt have a psy artist on the collabos albums. or maybe he doesnt get enough attention in the real world so he comes on here begging for someone to recognize him. i think if we pay him no mind he might go and try to find a better hobby

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
i dont know but it's pretty sad that MrDiamondFDC comes on here when he dont even like strange. i see him in the hip-hop section always riding the dick of psychopathic and maybe he's but hurt cause Tech N9ne didnt mention juggalos in K.O.D. or didnt have a psy artist on the collabos albums. or maybe he doesnt get enough attention in the real world so he comes on here begging for someone to recognize him. i think if we pay him no mind he might go and try to find a better hobby
lol Rap follows the Kondratiev Wave and the third phase is where Tech is right now.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
They bring in truckloads more money that Strange without whoring themselves out to fags like MIMS. They move mad units while prozak is ya'll 2nd best selling artist partly because he plays off the horrorcore gimmick that wouldn't be shit without Psy.

Die in a terrorist attack queer.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They move mad units while prozak is ya'll 2nd best selling artist partly because he plays off the horrorcore gimmick that wouldn't be shit without Psy.
Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo: 15,634 (as of July 6th, 2008)
Prozak - Tales From The Sick: 12,560 (as of September 7th, 2008)

Based on that alone, Kaliko did better numbers than Prozak in 2/3rds the time...

Though I guarantee Lynch does better numbers than both.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I don't rap artart and you sure the fuck whine like an emo kid with all the "why so negitive" bullshit.

Hit me up when Strange has multiple Platinum albums, a yearly 4 day festival, multiple radio shows, a wrestling fed, & 2 full length motion pictures like Psy since ya'll want to be them and have the success they have. It's bad enough that ya'll have to suck off Subnoize the way ya do. Strange Noize was at The Fillmore in Detroit, but ya play Clutch Cargos when it's just Strange artists. That says it all for me.
did u really just us artart? wasnt that from south park lmao

They bring in truckloads more money that Strange without whoring themselves out to fags like MIMS. They move mad units while prozak is ya'll 2nd best selling artist partly because he plays off the horrorcore gimmick that wouldn't be shit without Psy.

MIMS>ICP

Just because you dont like who they hook up with dont mean shit. Until you have a record label that is as successful as strange shut the fuck up. Your not part of Psy and never will be.

Exactly like Robert said if you dont like it get the fuck out.

Feb 12, 2006

Kid you need to find something better to do, I been in this place only a few times over the past year and you are still bitching and moaning about what Strange Music does in every post! No one cares what you think or cares about how many drugs you think you do. Why dont you go ride psydick in their forum for real. It's people like you that make me not want to waste my time in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.