Strange Dayz opening acts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2006
My venues site lists: Brotha Lynch Hung, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Big Scoob, Prozak and Cognito

No surprises here, excited to see BLH

May 1, 2009
Cognito says he isnt signed to the label but has a distribution deal through Strange like Grave Plott did. I think he has his own label called Deadman Productions.

Nov 14, 2002
FUCK Strange.....start booking different people for yer shows. It's like they follow Psychopathic and Subnoize to a fuckin T.
Yeah and that's why they make money...

i don't give a fuck anyway since Tech never bothers to book NY shows, and when he does they get canceled one way or another.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
FUCK Strange.....start booking different people for yer shows. It's like they follow Psychopathic and Subnoize to a fuckin T.
Why do you even come here being such a fucking hater??!! It's the STRANGE DAYZ TOUR moron!! It's all Strange Artists! Does that make sense to you? Cognito and BLH have never been on a Strange tour and it's been a minute since Prozak has been out with them

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The only mention of Strange on his myspace is a small pic of fan art... if that helps.
That's strange since not only is the Strange Music account still his top friend, but his page also states "Record Label Strange Music Inc./ DeadMan Productions Inc."

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Why do you even come here being such a fucking hater??!! It's the STRANGE DAYZ TOUR moron!! It's all Strange Artists! Does that make sense to you? Cognito and BLH have never been on a Strange tour and it's been a minute since Prozak has been out with them
Why do you always come off as an emo faggot? I know it's only Stranges artists at the show. That's why I said they follow Psy to a fuckin T.

Fuckin dunderhead.

Prozak would leave if he had a brain in his head.

peace

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Why do you always come off as an emo faggot? I know it's only Stranges artists at the show. That's why I said they follow Psy to a fuckin T.

Fuckin dunderhead.

Prozak would leave if he had a brain in his head.

peace
An emo faggot?? LOL...You know I'm 38 years old right? Maybe you're just mad cause they never ask YOU to open for them, you know being the stars of the huge metropolis of Muncie, IN

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I don't rap artart and you sure the fuck whine like an emo kid with all the "why so negitive" bullshit.

Hit me up when Strange has multiple Platinum albums, a yearly 4 day festival, multiple radio shows, a wrestling fed, & 2 full length motion pictures like Psy since ya'll want to be them and have the success they have. It's bad enough that ya'll have to suck off Subnoize the way ya do. Strange Noize was at The Fillmore in Detroit, but ya play Clutch Cargos when it's just Strange artists. That says it all for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.