Strange Dayz opening acts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I pay taxes, and I'm a responsible adult.

If the diamond one wants to float by through life on disability(to which none of us know the severity of or how it happened) then let him. I've seen people who ended their careers early because of some freak accident and didn't have the ability to take disability and survive off of it. My dad, for instance destroyed his body for a hospital for 20 years, only to be thrown out like garbage when he hurt himself working.

I can remember being a little kid wondering why that white car was following us around and parking down the block taking pictures of my dad while he got out of the car. Wondering who paid his slimy ass to follow us on vacation 200 miles away from home and watch my enormous dad hold back all of his anger so that we didn't see what he was capable of and risk losing what money he was getting from the government by acting out.

IDKWTF I'm even talking about, so disregard this because I'm sure it doesn't pertain to, nor qualify for an ICP/Strange Music argument that only amounts to the keystrokes of a few jackasses hell bent on voicing their opinions.

Jan 16, 2007
true, so why do you do it krazee d?
and u say this because?

what r u going to become all obsessed with me no and put my picture in ur sig.....well i dare u to try, buddy....jesus can't u find something else to do with your time. no granted that dumb fuck with a knife was a fag, but really what is your motivation to go at me, other then the fact i posted a link to a song i believed to be a different version then yours but wasnt not long after u posted it......EBEEFING fag haha

Jan 16, 2007
^^^i just realized that haha

listen....its hard to remember off the top of my head all the posters i dont give a fuck about, so what if i mix one up with some one else every once in a while. we all cant be perfect

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I can't wait till you OD
I'm a fuckin champ when it comes to getting fucked up. The only time I've went to the hospital was because my mom thought I was gonna have a psychotic episode, but I would have been cool if they just locked me in my room for the night and that was 7 years ago. I've snorted so many pills that I had some strange body fluid pouring from my nose, I about fell out of a 2nd story window, almost got hit by a car cause I was so fucked up that I didn't know I was walking in the road, seized up multiple times from taking too much DXM, and all kinds of other shit. Ain't no fuckin drug gonna kill me. I'll end up dying of a heart attack or being shot.

Jul 4, 2009
I'm a fuckin champ when it comes to getting fucked up. The only time I've went to the hospital was because my mom thought I was gonna have a psychocotic episode, but I would have been cool if they just locked me in my room for the night and that was 7 years ago. I've snorted so many pills that I had some strange body fluid pouring from my nose, I about fell out of a 2nd story window, almost got hit by a car cause I was so fucked up that I didn't know I was walking in the road, seized up multiple times from taking too much DXM, and all kinds of other shit. Ain't no fuckin drug gonna kill me. I'll end up dying of a heart attack or being shot.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm a fuckin champ when it comes to getting fucked up. The only time I've went to the hospital was because my mom thought I was gonna have a psychotic episode, but I would have been cool if they just locked me in my room for the night and that was 7 years ago. I've snorted so many pills that I had some strange body fluid pouring from my nose, I about fell out of a 2nd story window, almost got hit by a car cause I was so fucked up that I didn't know I was walking in the road, seized up multiple times from taking too much DXM, and all kinds of other shit. Ain't no fuckin drug gonna kill me. I'll end up dying of a heart attack or being shot.
All things chumps do when they can't handle their drugs. So you've managed to be a chump without dying for that many years... congrats.

May 29, 2009
I respect the real. Experiences like that shit build character, spud, and it affects everyone differently. Only fools can't see past a front to understand if not empathize.

On a whole other topic, waiting on the tour dates to be posted in this bitch to see if the crews coming round my neck of the woods.

Nov 14, 2002
Well boo fucking hoo. LDS' dad got followed because he was suspected of defrauding insurance companies.

Much respect to LDS for that. Yeah.

Also, I'm not a fucking grade school teacher, so I'm not trying to look past people's "fronts", because if you choose to put that up as how you want to represent yourself, that's how I'll treat you... like a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.