Strange Days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006

The Limited Edition 2010 Strange Days Tour VIP Package will include:

* 1 HR MEET AND GREET WITH ARTISTS
* ADMISSION TO THE SHOW
* LIMITED EDITION "STRANGE DAYS" VIP T-SHIRT
* BROTHA LYNCH HUNG - "DINNER AND A MOVIE" CD
* COGNITO - "AUTOMATIC" CD
* TECH N9NE - "THE LOST SCRIPTS OF K.O.D." EP
* TECH N9NE - "K.O.D." CD
* TECH N9NE PENDANT
* SPECIAL EDITION DOGTAG
* TECH N9NE BANDANA
* TECH N9NE SHOT GLASS
* TECH N9NE SHOELACES
* 12" SNAKE AND BAT STICKER
* BROTHA LYNCH HUNG - "DINNER AND A MOVIE" POSTER
* COGNITO - "AUTOMATIC" POSTER
* KUTT CALHOUN - "RAW AN UN-KUTT" POSTER
* "TECH N9NE K.O.D. TOUR LIVE IN KANSAS CITY" POSTER
* TECH N9NE - "K.O.D." POSTER

http://www.strangevip.com/

May 1, 2009
Strange gives so much stuff in these VIP packages I cant even see how they make money off of it. I mean just look at how much that would cost if you bought those individually at the Strange store or at the Merch booth and plus the amount of money for just the tickets itself at the box office or at tickmaster.

May 31, 2007
Son of a bitch. I already copped the special package where you get 4 tickets for a good price. I wish I waited. Yo if anyone gets the shoelaces and dont want them, then let a sneaker head cop em off you

Nov 14, 2003
Strange gives so much stuff in these VIP packages I cant even see how they make money off of it. I mean just look at how much that would cost if you bought those individually at the Strange store or at the Merch booth and plus the amount of money for just the tickets itself at the box office or at tickmaster.
Mark up. They pay the designer a 1 time fee for their shirt designs. in the bulk quantity that I'm sure strange orders their shirts/posters they make probably 50% profit off each one. With the VIP packages, Strange is probably still making a little bit of money, at worst breaking even.