Strange Days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
ive been in a lotta different venues and THAT one is BAD! the first show i went to there was in july and when i left i lookd like i had jumpd in a pool. even bein in the back away from the crowd you feel all the body heat. its like a sauna, its gross.
i remember a show like that there, it was soooooo hot! ive been in saunas that were not that hot.. i left feeling like i had everyone else in the buildings sweat on me. but cant say i had a bad time.. just makes me drink more crown and cokes!!

Dec 25, 2003
Well Im for Daam sure Im goin to be at the San Diego show...... They started sellin tickets on Monday the 22nd & Im hella broke rite now so I have to wait til next Friday so I seriously hope they dont entirely sell out within two weeks straight just cuz of Lynch gonna be there or I'll be sooo fuckin pissed I'll even cry cuz Lynch is gonna be in Dago for the very first time ever; he has never performed here before & Dago has a strong cult following by the millions its that dead serious man...... I even requested the day off too!! So I hope they all dont sell out that too quick just like Comic-Con lol!!

Jul 1, 2004
Step it up to the Shrine!!!!

EDIT- The Popper could afford it when he put on a show with Hurricane Chris, G Spot Boys, and a couple other mainstream artists and they didnt have HALF the people Tech could have.

Jul 1, 2004
I dont know why not. It holds a SHIT TON more people. They actually have a liquor license. You can have all ages shows WITH alcohol. All around better venue. On the other hand...they may want too much. All I know is Remingtons is gettin played out and I wanna drink at shows. So did the other people that didnt buy tickets at the door due to no alcohol.

Jul 11, 2005
This Package Looks Pretty Attractive...Damn, Gonna Haveta Come Up Wit Some Ends! He's Hittin Up Hella Dates! Tite Tite...I'll Be There Somewhere.

May 1, 2009
From hiphopdx:

"Tech N9ne Announces 2010 Strange Days Tour
Brotha Lynch Hung, Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Big Scoob, Prozak and Incognito join their label founder on a May/June tour. "

looking forward to incognito

May 23, 2006
Question: Tech is coming to Utah in May, but it's before the official start of the tour; so, does anyone know if Lynch and Cognito and them are coming too?
I'm going anyway but it would be really cool if it was this tour. Brotha Lynch > Baby Bash
No offense to anyone.

Jul 1, 2004
So are we not gettin any sort of a Missouri show? Celebrating 10 years of excellence and not going to some of the 3 oldest stops. No Springfield, No Columbia and No St. Louis? Whats goin on Strange?