Strange Days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
Mark up. They pay the designer a 1 time fee for their shirt designs. in the bulk quantity that I'm sure strange orders their shirts/posters they make probably 50% profit off each one. With the VIP packages, Strange is probably still making a little bit of money, at worst breaking even.
strange music isnt making millions each year by breaking even on the vip packages.. im sure they get them shirts for $3 each.

Sep 30, 2006
long as its not too hot yet! hopefully middle of may will still have some cool weather. sokol is no joke in the heat.
it seems like the fuckin AC always breaks in that place!! ive been there probably 10 times through the years and even the winter shows are hot as hell, but i like sokol and cant wait for the show.

Sep 12, 2005
yeah last time it sold out, but i ordered my ticket so i was good, plus i got there early. It should be in the 70s in May but what makes you hot is being in the crowd all smooshed together i just go in the back from now on. I already saw tech in the front row, I dont every want to do that again.

Dec 10, 2008
ive been in a lotta different venues and THAT one is BAD! the first show i went to there was in july and when i left i lookd like i had jumpd in a pool. even bein in the back away from the crowd you feel all the body heat. its like a sauna, its gross.