stop snitching gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA I WAS JUS REPLYING. I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WUT SULLY DID, BUT IM GUESSING HE DIDNT SNITCH SINCE WE IN THIS THREAD AND IM SAYIN HE KNOWS THAT SHIT AINT KOO SINCE HIS POPS IS A LEADER OF THE MOB
He did exactly what people are doing here taking the stop snitching movement to the max. He wouldn't rap about his competitors because he wasn't going to "snitch them out":ermm:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
And I think his dad is former mob, they featured the father son duo in an article which I'm sure would be the end of your life if he was still doing dirt.

Dec 21, 2005
if the dumb bitch was gonna snitch in the first place, she shouldnt a let nobody know who the fuck she was... dumbass now look what happened

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
She snitched to child services, these people were obviously doing shady shit and were not fit to care for their children. I'm glad there's folks like this lady who aren't scared to raise their voice, especially when it comes to children. Kids raised in this kind of environment are the reason we have kids like those two thirteen year old girls that was talked about in the 'how strippers are made' thread. What happened to this lady is a shame, fuck y'all who applaud it.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Lo-Lo said:
if the dumb bitch was gonna snitch in the first place, she shouldnt a let nobody know who the fuck she was... dumbass now look what happened
really though

its 1 thing to snitch on a partner or rat sum one out for your own benefit.
but when kids involved good luck thats a tough call unless its out there for the world to see.... shouldnt have gave away info or give reason for people to believe she did call cps

Mar 12, 2005
CO-SIGN WITH MAC JESUS. FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THINKING THIS IS ON SOME RIGHTEOUS SHIT. SO WHEN A BITCH GETS RAPED AND TELLS THE COPS SHE'S A FUCKING SNITCH? SO WHEN A BITCH WITNESSES HER CHILD BEING KILLED AND REPORTS IT TO THE COPS SHE'S A SNITCH!!??? FUCK ALL YOU LAME FUCKS WHO SAY SHE DESERVED IT CAUSE SHE WAS A SNITCH!!!! YA'LL MOTHER FUCKERS AINT GANGSTER, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS AINT REAL G. CAUSE REAL G'S KEEP IT OLD SCHOOL AND YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE ON SOME PUSSY SHIT!!!!!

Feb 5, 2006
The Red Sin said:
CO-SIGN WITH MAC JESUS. FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THINKING THIS IS ON SOME RIGHTEOUS SHIT. SO WHEN A BITCH GETS RAPED AND TELLS THE COPS SHE'S A FUCKING SNITCH? SO WHEN A BITCH WITNESSES HER CHILD BEING KILLED AND REPORTS IT TO THE COPS SHE'S A SNITCH!!??? FUCK ALL YOU LAME FUCKS WHO SAY SHE DESERVED IT CAUSE SHE WAS A SNITCH!!!! YA'LL MOTHER FUCKERS AINT GANGSTER, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS AINT REAL G. CAUSE REAL G'S KEEP IT OLD SCHOOL AND YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE ON SOME PUSSY SHIT!!!!!

HAHAHA LMAO AT RED SIN HAVIN STEAM COME OUT HIS EARS. LOL CALM DOWN BUDDY BOY

Mar 4, 2007
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
In this case..no.

Anytime kids are involved, there is no "snitching".

My friend had to call the cops on their neighbors because they were beating and starving their 7 year old.

When the cops and CPS finally got their, after them telling them for nearly 7 months, it was and still is the worst case of malnurishment for a child in the history of the State of Washington; they were even on the news.

Fuck all that, I commend them for doing that...and if anyone wants to call my friend a snitch for maybe saving the life of a child....then they can fuck off all the way six ways from Sunday.

damn thats fucking crazy...

well anyways after reading all of this i think that there was probably more
than just child protective services...cause i used to live in some apartments were all the parents were fucking crazy n never took care of thier kids, and when this one lady would cheat on her husband then he'd use child services as his scare tactic....cause she'd stay home all day doing nothing and not paying attention to her kids...i remember one time my dad's girfriend had to give cpr to one of her kids that started to drown in the hot tub..

so maybe that lady telling on them was deeper than just child abuse...but its still sad that kids have to pay the price of crazy parents...

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
Wow, the hostility in this thread is nothing less than laughable...

1) The lady turned one of these individuals in to child services, this is probably due to a case of neglect. Now, I wouldn't consider this a form of, "snitching."

2) The broad should have minded her own business unless the case was directly involving her in some way. If it was that bad of a situation, than she probably made it known that she was going to turn somebody in, again, she is at fault for this.

3) The idiots that committed this crime probably should have went about retaliation in another form. Not only are they going to be going to jail, but the individual who put this together will probably have his boys "snitching" on him now, as well.

4) All of you who are taking this so seriously, and saying things such as, "have fun working construction all of your life," as well as the ones getting all butt hurt at the E-Insults thrown at you are morons. I found this thread interesting and it's because of the intriguing story. Too bad it's followed by a bunch of stupid kids poking fun at each other's category of employment.

May 9, 2002
The bottom line it, we dont know all the parameters to this story. We dont know exactly what the lady called CPS for, we dont know what the people who got the CPS called on them were doing...we only have bits and pieces of info in a vague news story.

Howevr, like i have said repeatedly, when there are children involved, snithcing goes out the window...kids are innocents and need to looked after by everyone. Why do you think any felon that had something to do with child molestation/abuse/neglect get killed in prison? Even murderers and rapists dont like other prisoners that may have inflicted harm on a child...

Jul 9, 2002
The real problem is people not being man/woman enough to own up for their actions, so thats why the "Stop Snitching" movement has taken off, Pussies want someone to blame for their own failures.

I wonder what happens after you die and you get judged, can you be, A Yo God I never snitch no matter what, arent you proud of me?

I bet he'll open the gates real quick and give to 50 virgin too.

May 10, 2002
The Anti-Vidual said:
Wow, the hostility in this thread is nothing less than laughable...

4) All of you who are taking this so seriously, and saying things such as, "have fun working construction all of your life," as well as the ones getting all butt hurt at the E-Insults thrown at you are morons. I found this thread interesting and it's because of the intriguing story. Too bad it's followed by a bunch of stupid kids poking fun at each other's category of employment.
Not assuming you're in a hostile mood, but that ^^^ is just as much of an E-Insult as "have fun working construction all of your life". A case of the pot callin the kettle black maybe??

JazzFan said:
The real problem is people not being man/woman enough to own up for their actions, so thats why the "Stop Snitching" movement has taken off, Pussies want someone to blame for their own failures.
Yup. Most of these nimrods don't understand that though. They think that they're so special that they should be able to circumvent all of the known laws and rules that EVERYBODY (regardless of race, economic background, height, weight, hair color, shoe size, etc...) has to abide by.

A lot of the pinheads on this site would blame Isaac Newton for critical injuries they suffered after jumping off of a 2 story building and landing on concrete. I mean shit, why the fuck should they have to abide by the laws of GRAVITY?

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
MrPeete said:
Not assuming you're in a hostile mood, but that ^^^ is just as much of an E-Insult as "have fun working construction all of your life". A case of the pot callin the kettle black maybe??
Really, I would like to know where I criticized anyone's career. I would also like to know what you consider an insult. Did I directly call anyone out, did I say, "So and so" is an idiot? No. I believe that you're mistaken. However, I will this time. Since you thought you would try and be smart, by making the assumption that I'm some kind of hypocrite, I'll make it worth your time. If you're ignorant enough to take offense to that post I will make a statement that you are an idiot, and you should really try and find something better to do than pick apart a post that was in no way directed at you.

May 10, 2002
The Anti-Vidual said:
Really, I would like to know where I criticized anyone's career. I would also like to know what you consider an insult. Did I directly call anyone out, did I say, "So and so" is an idiot? No. I believe that you're mistaken. However, I will this time. Since you thought you would try and be smart, by making the assumption that I'm some kind of hypocrite, I'll make it worth your time. If you're ignorant enough to take offense to that post I will make a statement that you are an idiot, and you should really try and find something better to do than pick apart a post that was in no way directed at you.
lol ...

It was a simple observation AV. Anyone can go back in the thread and see who said "have fun working construction all of your life". You didn't directly call anyone out, but you passive aggressively called out a few people. *shrugs*

May 10, 2002
The Anti-Vidual said:
Fair enough. I just don't know why you would take the time and discect my post like I had personally offended you. No hard feelings, I don't disagree with you entirely.
How about this?

Maybe I read the whole thread and maybe you're the second cat in this thread who's post(s) compelled me to comment on their contradictions/hypocrisies.

You didn't offend me personally. Sometimes I like to be the guy who makes people look in the mirror at themselves. It's a character flaw :lick:

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
MrPeete said:
How about this?

Maybe I read the whole thread and maybe you're the second cat in this thread who's post(s) compelled me to comment on their contradictions/hypocrisies.

You didn't offend me personally. Sometimes I like to be the guy who makes people look in the mirror at themselves. It's a character flaw :lick:
You seem to think that you have an infallible sense of perception, especially when it comes to a message board.