stop snitching gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
Woman's face branded with 'snitch;' police arrest 4

Tana Anderson
The Arizona Republic
Jun. 21, 2007 07:35 PM
Police arrested four people Thursday, a week after a woman reported she was kidnapped, her head shaved and her face branded with the word "snitch."

Police said the woman, 38, was marked with a homemade branding iron as a form of retaliation after she turned in two of the people arrested to Child Protective Services in February 2006.

The woman said she was kidnapped near Main Street and Dobson Road in Mesa on June 13 and taken to an apartment. The kidnappers shaved part of her head and branded her face with the word "snitch," according to police.
OAS_AD('ArticleFlex_1')

She was then blindfolded and dropped off near Standage and Pepper Place, police said.

Witnesses found the woman burned, bleeding and stumbling down the street.

A police investigation led to the arrest of four Mesa residents: James H. Standridge, 34, Jackie L. Getz, 26, and Kibbol A. Avila, 33, on suspicion of kidnapping, aggravated assault and unlawful imprisonment; and Preston L. Valdez, 21, on suspicion of aggravated assault and unlawful imprisonment.

Police said Valdez, who they said did the branding, and Avila were recruited by Standridge and Getz to help.

Oct 14, 2004
Mr Arson said:
serves her right.....

Once again the worlds dumbest fucks are here on the siccness. Do you even know this lady. You take news from someone on the siccness like its your religion. What a failure at life you are.

If you were'nt out there being a dumb fuck then you would'nt get snitched on.

So what have we learned class? That if you fuck up doing a crime then you deserve what happens to you.

Stupid fucks.

Jun 15, 2005
You're putting your apostrophes in the wrong places, consistently.

Just don't use them at all.

All bad on the retaliation for snitching.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Once again the worlds dumbest fucks are here on the siccness. Do you even know this lady. You take news from someone on the siccness like its your religion. What a failure at life you are.

If you were'nt out there being a dumb fuck then you would'nt get snitched on.

So what have we learned class? That if you fuck up doing a crime then you deserve what happens to you.

Stupid fucks.
You dont know anything about my life you little fucking queer.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Rusto said:
fuckin idiot.
Have fun working construction your whole life

JUST CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOUR DAD DOES DOESNT MEAN I AM FAGGOT...
AND COME AGAIN??? YOU LISTEN TO GANGSTER RAP BECAUSE OF WHY??? I HOPE SOMEBODY CATCHES YOU SNIFFING LIL KIDS BICYCLE SEATS AND SNITCHES ON YOU...THAT WAY YOU CAN CATCH AN ASS BEATING FROM HELL....AND I KNOW I WOULDNT SNITCH ON A CHILD MOLESTER I'D BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM...AND GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ECOSE said:
hey asshole who do you think builds the house u live in??
dont shit on construction they contribute to society what do u do?
go to school to "college" for two decades living off there parents like rob s4.