stop snitching gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
WXS STOMP3R said:
GENOCIDE,HOMICIDE,WHATEVER...JUST LIKE YOUR CURRENT PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH IS DOING ANYWAYS...AINT NOBODY DOING SHIT ABOUT HIM AND HE'S IN PUBLIC OFFICE...SO WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK???
It's always somebody else's fault with you cats, lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ACTUALLY IT IS MY FAULT, YOUR FAULT, THEIR FAULT, OUR FAULT. EXCEPT NOBODY HAS THE BALLS TO ADMIT SHIT...JUST LIKE YOU AINT GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SHIT YOU'VE DONE...WE ALL KNOW YOU PROBABLY AINT SQUEAKY CLEAN EITHER OR YOU WOULD BE ON THE BOYSCOUTS OF AMERCA.COM INSTEAD OF THE SICCNESS.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT...

May 10, 2002
WXS STOMP3R said:
ACTUALLY IT IS MY FAULT, YOUR FAULT, THEIR FAULT, OUR FAULT. EXCEPT NOBODY HAS THE BALLS TO ADMIT SHIT...JUST LIKE YOU AINT GONNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SHIT YOU'VE DONE...WE ALL KNOW YOU PROBABLY AINT SQUEAKY CLEAN EITHER OR YOU WOULD BE ON THE BOYSCOUTS OF AMERCA.COM INSTEAD OF THE SICCNESS.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT...
lol at this bein about me

Apr 26, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Where does it say that?

Again, your generalization of snitch is the problem.

Did you not read that there were INNOCENT children involved?

If you think thats snitching to maybe HELP save a child, then I feel sorry for you. Not everyone in the world lives by street rules NOR do they apply ALL of them to EVERY single little stupid, petty "crime".

In all honsety, I dont give 2 flying fucks if you think thats snitching...i actually have a HEART and will do my best to save a child at any cost...fuck the dumb shit. So if you think thats snitching, and you think ima snitch for believing that, then hafve at it, partner...my life doesnt change becuase some dude ona message board is too gangster for anything and everything in the entire world.

This aint Scarface dude, let it go...
i never said you WOULD. BUT, ur takin up for snitchin.

here yall go with the "word" bein over played out, bla, bla. snitchin is snitchin. bottom line. if u call the cops on ANYBODY, then ur a snitch. would i look down on you for callin the cops on a molester, NO, but are u a snitch, yes.

would u call the cops on a dope dealer. yes, no? if u would, then ur a snitch. if not, then y not, u call the cops on a molestor, a rapist. like i said, if ur a snitch, then ur a snitch. how somebody gonna tell a person if they call the cops on a drug dealer, they snitchin, but if they call one on a molestor, they not?

and here yall go with, "oh, well i guess i wasn't raised in the streets, bla, bla". maybe that is the problem, maybe yall arent. i was. so i base my actions on my experience. u weren't, so u base ur actions on experience.

wut the fucc half yall doin on this GANGSTA rap site, if yall dont live to the streets code? yall like GANGSTA rap, but if folx get GANGSTA on yall, yall call the cops? lol. fold.

Nov 24, 2003
Tony said:
People... "Snitching" is telling on someone else to get yourself out of trouble. Like if you got busted and the boys asked you where are you getting your dope from... if you tell them then you snitched. If you robbed a bank with your homies and you're the only one that got caught. If you tell who you robbed that bank with to get less time or whatever... you snitched. If a woman gets raped and tells the police... that's not snitchin'... Snitching is ratting somebody out to get yourself out of trouble or to get yourself a cash reward.

Calling child protective services is not snitching because you're helping an innocent child out. It doesn't matter who you call to get that kid/kids help. That's not snitching in any form. That's saving a life...

Exactly. Snitching is about personal gain at some else's expense. Protecting an innocent person, especially children, is not snitching.

Yall talking this "everything is snithing" nonsense, are so caught up in tough guy, rambo blowing lines with scarface fantasy land that you would rather let some 9 year old girl get raped/abused by her guardains then call the cops, cannot even see that you further from being a g because of it.

Don't try to jusitfy and say "oh I would just beat the shit out of dude" because then what. Lets hope he doesn't have the same illusions of gangsterism as you, because then you just earned yourself a late night home invasion retaliation. If he is just some punk, now that you whopped his ass whats he gonna do? Take that shit out on the girl he was raping/abusing the first place.

Apr 26, 2002
MrPeete said:
And T-Spwnd goes tit for tat as expected, lol

Took you long enough
lol at spwnd, and lol at u STILL thinkin u pwed folx, lol.

and lol at folx gettin mad gettin called a rat and snitch when they defending snitches. fold.

May 10, 2002
T-Spoon said:
wut the fucc half yall doin on this GANGSTA rap site, if yall dont live to the streets code? yall like GANGSTA rap, but if folx get GANGSTA on yall, yall call the cops? lol. fold.
Yeah and you can't play Grand Theft Auto unless you believe that you can die and come back multiple times in REAL LIFE...