Stockton Rap Scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my boy Doo-Lo (General) and 2 Da Face Records is takin over....

ay Rhino,when you get them new albums manufactured send some to stockton,i need some new shit to slump.you puttin that one you did wit Chopper on ya new shit?

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Stockton has alott of tight artist...i just recently dl'd Young Mack T"life in the game" and some other oldschool DOA shit..

D-Good is tight..i was gonna be in a rap group with that foo..there was like 10 or more of us to be in the group too...

Apr 25, 2002
that old Mack-T is tight.where did you get that from,i used to have that shit back in the day.i was at there studio a while back and told tizzle to bump that old shit.
that shit wasnt no joke....that old ass Funk Mobb is tight too,i still got that shit.you ever here D-Goods old ass shit,"Home All Alone" when he was in Killa Tribe? thats all some vintage mudville shit right there.and Crazy-8 "Shake The Dice Up".we used to mob all day to that shit repeatin when it first dropped....

"get a rich bitch,mothafuck a po butt/
hit some donuts and make the hoes go nuts/
thats how i do it nigga cops cant fade me/
shake the motha fuckin dice up,8 crazy"

that last part used to give me chills....
i love all that old shit....

C.O.P.S. "High Side'n"....
"its Mar-Ski the n.u.t. from the cops and/
im high side'n in Stockland"
i love all that old shit....

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^ naw i havnt heard that d-good..i didnt know who he was until i met him at city2city meeting we had for the group project..

you have any of that old shit u can send? im still stuck on the oldschool! thats all i really look for..

if you have aim i'll send you that Mack T

Apr 25, 2002
its cold cus stockton gots a big ass resume but we aint even a factor yet.we got some foolish ass albums under the radar.a mothafucka like me been supportin mudville shit since about 92,but a gang a mothafuckas from here thats supportin nor-cal underground dont even know about cats from there own city....it starts here pimps....