Stockton Rap Scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@foul mouth

thanks for the info homie...........is it on everynight, or just sum nights? cuz i aint never seen that shit.......im lovin this thread tho yall.......stockton got too much heat to be overlooked..........to all the stockton and 209 homies: keep it gangsta yall..........

Apr 25, 2002
mcell:
i feel you bout Antidote,he really aint in the doja click they need to expose him more....Erupt got caught with some shit a couple years back....that shit at oak grove is an all day thing.you can bring your bbq and chill...."ya baby momma shes a hoe now"daaaaamnnn,i love that song....

209veteran:
that shows on every saturday night pimp,some coo local shit,they go to the bay n shit,last week they had mac dre and p.s.d. on that bitch....

Damize-Clicc:
i dont remember a solo from D.O.A. with a green car on the cover.i think i know what cd your talkin bout but dude aint from D.O.A. only Mack-T dropped a solo back in '95 when it was Funk Mobb....

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Stoccton Heat

There Are Only A Couple Rappers I've Heard From Stoccton.

1. Blacc Rhino- Rap Game Vet Who Always Brings Heat
2. C-Lim- Is The Best Rapper Outta Stoccton Right Now, (Hear Sac-A-Indo) If You Doubt This.

I Have Heard Good Things About Young Gatt, Can Any1 Hook Me Up With Some Songs From Him????? THX

Apr 25, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
Young Gatt got heat,asian dude....his producer "suntos" i think be postin on here....
yup, young gatt got heat.......my homies pops owns a studio out on thorton , and he did a few tracks there... he got spits........also his parnta gravesite aint that bad either....they got a website u could check out.... its somethin like triple9records.com or sum shit........peaceeee

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
black rhino got major talent.. i wish they'd get together and drop another album. i used to have that COPS "on location" cd but wasnt really feelin it.

anyone heard of Brainwash "SKitsofrenic"?? Crazy 8 produced the whole album, its got some bangers on there

Apr 25, 2002
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
Ill Minded, Lunatik and D-Bone got skills too.
Anyone got a CD-R of that D-Bone album?
that d-bone never got released,its been done for atleast 4 years,but it aint ever comin out,its dope as fuck tho....that lunatik is coo,i aint ever heard of ill minded,is that the artist or the title?

4sDeuces&Trays:
that c.o.p.s.-on location is bangin'.and that brainwash is coo too,crazy-8 be dishin knocks,he produced deep games (from stockton) album too,knocks....

Jun 10, 2002
good lookin out foul mouth.....anyone know where dey at, or how I can contact them, cuz da muffucaz aint in the yellow pages I tell ya dat.

Apr 25, 2002
T-Lo's studio is on pershing off of Rosemarie.Its in thoise suites across the corner from 7-11....

Crazy-8's studio is on Country Club next to the old Safeway in those suites,its on top of that bar in the corner....got me?

pm me if you need the #'s....

Jun 1, 2002
always wanted to get ahold of some of the cops albums...bein in nipple york tho....im not gonna find that ish here...

can someone who is up on this post what they have out, what albums there featured on, and if theres any way to get ahold of there tapes/cds at all?

Apr 25, 2002
PESTILENCE said:
always wanted to get ahold of some of the cops albums...bein in nipple york tho....im not gonna find that ish here...

can someone who is up on this post what they have out, what albums there featured on, and if theres any way to get ahold of there tapes/cds at all?
they got
c.o.p.s.-its a boy (ep tape only),kill'em (ep tape only),and an album-on location....i got its a boy for sale,its some old shit from like 92,a whole different style then what there known for....there also all over the h.c.u. album....

ay Deem:
aint Tizzle Mack T from D.O.A.? my potna 30 called him mack tizzle,and i heard he was from D.O.A. same cat?