"SOUTH PARK MEXICAN, LUCKY LUCIANO, & GOLDTOES - DOPEHOUSE SAGA (OFFICIALVIDEO 2014)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
"SOUTH PARK MEXICAN, LUCKY LUCIANO, & GOLDTOES - DOPEHOUSE SAGA (OFFICIALVIDEO 2014)"

BRAND NEW! SOUTH PARK MEXICAN, LUCKYLUCIANO, & GOLDTOES - DOPEHOUSE SAGA (OFFICIAL VIDEO) 2014

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
FUCK THAT CHOMO BABY TOUCHER & FUCK ANYONE WHO ROCKS WITH HIM

Carlos Coy (born October 5, 1970), better known by his stage name South Park Mexican

On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested Coy on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old, but he was released from county jail after posting bail.[7] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[2] A Harris County, Texas jury indicted Coy on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when SPM allegedly impregnated a then-13-year-old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[8][9] Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls; Coy was held without bail.[10][11] Coy's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the nine-year-old girl's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[12] The next day, the girl testified that Coy touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping.[13]

FUNNY HOW SOME OF THESE GANGSTERS CLAIM TO BE SOLID BUT STILL ROLL WITH THESE CHILD MOLESTERS.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Come to think about it, this puts a real big black eye on THIZZ LATIN as a whole cuz yall's leader fucks with a baby toucher like it's all good.

I figured you cats would ride on child molesters, follow the code n shit but apparently it's "all good" amongst your clan.... all rules out the window.

From now on anyone reppin for THIZZ LATIN is no good in my book.... until your guy Julio gets checked.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It is proven threw DNA he had a child with a 14 year old when we was 23, dude has a pattern of being a sicko.
LMAO @ the excuse that this little girl was a stripper & told him she was 18.

SPM is a confirmed pedophile who gets praise from Thizz Latin & GoldToes for the small possibility there might be some money to make off this punks name.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Come to think about it, this puts a real big black eye on THIZZ LATIN as a whole cuz yall's leader fucks with a baby toucher like it's all good.

I figured you cats would ride on child molesters, follow the code n shit but apparently it's "all good" amongst your clan.... all rules out the window.

From now on anyone reppin for THIZZ LATIN is no good in my book.... until your guy Julio gets checked.
What about lil lucky?