"SOUTH PARK MEXICAN, LUCKY LUCIANO, & GOLDTOES - DOPEHOUSE SAGA (OFFICIALVIDEO 2014)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Dudes a certified Pedo..

But I still think he didn't molest the 9 year old girl.. the mother put her up to it..

But a friend that knew him said dude would pick up young girls from middle schools..

Lots of solid cats from Houston don't even fuck with him though..

Gold Toes needs to re-check himself for supporting this pedo

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
and as far as this being a trumped up charge, it is not. clearly there is trend and mr. carlos coy needs help.

Yup, it's not like this was one allegation where someone could be lying. He's been accused multiple times. There was an article in a Houston newspaper that said there were many other victims that were either paid off or didn't want to testify. Fuck spm.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LMAO @ the excuse that this little girl was a stripper & told him she was 18.

SPM is a confirmed pedophile who gets praise from Thizz Latin & GoldToes for the small possibility there might be some money to make off this punks name.
Goldtoes is a weirdo himself, not on no pedo shit(not that I know of)but I will say hanging out with lil lucky and filming him eat pasta was kind of suspect.

Last edited:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
FUCK THAT CHOMO BABY TOUCHER & FUCK ANYONE WHO ROCKS WITH HIM

Carlos Coy (born October 5, 1970), better known by his stage name South Park Mexican

On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested Coy on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old, but he was released from county jail after posting bail.[7] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[2] A Harris County, Texas jury indicted Coy on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when SPM allegedly impregnated a then-13-year-old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[8][9] Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls; Coy was held without bail.[10][11] Coy's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the nine-year-old girl's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[12] The next day, the girl testified that Coy touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping.[13]

FUNNY HOW SOME OF THESE GANGSTERS CLAIM TO BE SOLID BUT STILL ROLL WITH THESE CHILD MOLESTERS.
i came into the thread to ask isn't that guy a pedofile but this explains it all nicely thanks