Somebody get Rydah J Klyde in the studio please...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It probably ain't hard getting him in the studio. Just get him the right beats for his flow & voice. That's his biggest problem. He doesn't consistently rap over the type of beats that he needs

Apr 25, 2002
Maybe another FIGAZ cd will do the trick

Sometimes an artist is just best at being in a group or guest featuring on a song. RYDAH fits that category. It's nothing wrong with that except that his fans want more!!! JACKA is the complete opposite. He was cool as a member of the MOB FIGAZ but as a solo artist his star has shined very bright compared to the other members of the MOB. He's one of a handful of westcoast artists who get love north, east, south & west.

Jun 4, 2002
i personally think hes on a whole other level. prince of tha projects was a classic. he's a ill storyteller...

i think the mob is lightweight losing it. maybe i just miss those early 00's when they where killin every track they were on. i know rydah can still do that

May 15, 2005
Rydah always been the dopest figa to me lyrically, he's on another level with his wordplay. Prince of the projectz and whats really thizzin were both nice minus a few slaps

Feb 15, 2006
i personally think hes on a whole other level. prince of tha projects was a classic. he's a ill storyteller...

[
You mean that fly gangsta cd right? If you are I agree I was relistening to it the other day and every song is dope. Falls under one of the best rap cds of the 00's in my opinion

Jun 4, 2002

[
You mean that fly gangsta cd right? If you are I agree I was relistening to it the other day and every song is dope. Falls under one of the best rap cds of the 00's in my opinion
my fault. you right, i meant fly gangsta. i dont skip one track on there. rydah is one of the only rappers cd i'd pay for