Some Helpful Hints for ya'lls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
>Helpful Hint #1

>If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a jug of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage is almost instantly removed.

>

>Helpful Hint #2

>Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

>

>Helpful Hint #3

>Don't buy expensive 'ribbed' condoms, just buy an ordinary one and slip a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.

>

>Helpful Hint #4

>Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes' eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.

>

>Helpful Hint #5

>An empty aluminum cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes a wonderful inexpensive vibrator.

>

>Helpful Hint #6

>Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the toilet seat by simply pissing in the sink.

>

>Helpful Hint #7

>High blood pressure sufferers: Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.

>

>Helpful Hint #8

>A mouse trap, set and_placed on top on of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

>

>Helpful Hint #9

>If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 25, 2002
"i've just pissed out the window some nights..."

haha at my dads house its a hella long walk to the bathroom so i just cut a hole in the screen and i piss out that in the middle of the night it makes it hella easier u just do it and lie down and pass out again.

Apr 25, 2002
When im at a bar or walking to one, i piss just right off the sidewalk.

I've pissed in a sink before, my homies sink in his basement next to his room. the sink that the washer/dryer drains the water in. i hate waking up in the middle of the night and have to walk upstairs to piss.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
pissing in the shower reminds me of that one seinfeld when George gets caught pissing in the shower at the gym. that episode was comedy.

shadow