SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
I usually oppose the ignore list but I can make a special exception for this guy. It just saves me getting into the back n forth bullshit that pisses off all the other members.

lol it's funny that some morons might actually think these are your true feelings and not just you sayin what u think people want to hear..i saw u needed help, but u a lost cause. will prolly be out the closet by age 24. either that or suicide. hopefully the former. im not even pickin on u, it's the God honest truth. enjoy bendin over...........

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
SMH...

What's crazy is I don't even know how any of this shit started. I know how the Tay and Wax shit started and that's between them and I spoke on it once and what I said was directed at both and not sideways. But the question now is how can we all move together and get the site back to crackin again? I am NOT suggesting everyone become best friends and I'm not on no can't we all just get along shit, but how can we move forward?

Mar 21, 2009
SMH...

What's crazy is I don't even know how any of this shit started. I know how the Tay and Wax shit started and that's between them and I spoke on it once and what I said was directed at both and not sideways. But the question now is how can we all move together and get the site back to crackin again? I am NOT suggesting everyone become best friends and I'm not on no can't we all just get along shit, but how can we move forward?
Grimm has to put crumpets in legman's butt

Nov 27, 2014
DAMN people really take this site serious how do people have the time to write novels about bullshit that won't matter 3 days from now? This place got some fanatics on it lol