SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
FUBU WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY EXPENSIVE. LOL
yup i remember that shit cost top dollar, now the only place i really see it, is the goodwill donations bins and the pictures people post on here

but seeing that OG in all starter gear took me way back...i really do miss being a youngsta after seein him

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 it wasnt cause of you he was unbanned. We decided to allow the shit show to continue and not try to clean things up. So when the hecklers and peanut gallery jump bad, we wont attempt to do the right thing. We will just let it play out....
The sicc has been a shit show for 10+ years, one of the many reasons to love the place. Why all of a sudden try and change it now?

Jul 12, 2002
Is that best for business? We're all here for a reason so if there is a deeper problem on this site, like people being driven away, the numbers and unique hits not coming through, etc, then what's wrong with the guys at the top (owners) coming up with a plan, telling the mods about the plan and then telling the members about it and everyone moving forward? What's in the best interest of the site and not someones ego? That's what everyone who posts should be concerned with.
I agree with this. I think DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E ., Gabe505 @Gabe505 , and the mods were definitely heading in the right direction with the "banning of the fuckery" and moving/merging threads into the proper forums. That should have been going on all along.

It was poorly executed though because there was no announcement so it made some people feel like "where the fuck was all this when I was getting fucked with for the last few years in all my threads?" It came off as favoritism, even though I know that's not how they intended it.

Just make a sticky thread outlining the rules, and apply them across the board from here on out and I think this place will improve for the better for everybody.

Jul 12, 2002
The sicc has been a shit show for 10+ years, one of the many reasons to love the place. Why all of a sudden try and change it now?
They were just trying to move the shit show to the appropriate forum because it was effecting the music forums. Not a big deal, and it was necessary IMO. Our love for a certain style of music is what brought us all here in the first place, after all.

Feb 19, 2015
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 your like his maid or something, think you can deliver him a message for me after you done cleaning his nutsack?
^^^^^
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1

JUS REMINDIN U THAT THIS YOUNG GROUPIE USED TO SHIT ALL OVER U WHEN HE THOUGHT THAT WAS HOW HE WOULD GET ACCEPTED ON THIS FORUM #INTEGRITY #YUP YUP

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@DA GRIM PROPHET GUY,
I'VE BEEN PROPPIN YOUR POSTS SINCE YESTERDAY....DONT GET GREEDY MF.
IF I PROPPED EACH ONE THAT WOULD BE CALLED DICC RIDING
....AND LET ME ASSURE U THAT IM HIGHLY HETEROSEXUAL AND THAT WONT HAPPEN UNLESS U CAN PROVE THAT YOURE TUPAC AND THIS WAS A PRANK.[/url]
G @Grim

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Not that I have to justify anything to a little lamb, but I was a sheep. I was getting shitted on in every thread I made. So my dumb ass decided to listen to the haters and act like a fuckin idiot.

If you want to earn your stripes you have to start an argument with killa tay in the bart forum
No, you gotta find him BART 'cause he don't venture out into the open forum... Quote him... and tell him he's a washed up rapper, Cbo's secretary, FUBU sucks and that awax would KO him in the first round of a bareknuckle boxing match in an abandoned warehouse..
Homeboy, if you want to earn your stripes, you gotta put in the work... So get to it...
I'm glad my acceptance means so much to you that your jealous ass has to go back and find the old threads, but you kinda forgot 1 tiny detail... first page in before Killa Tay even responded:

C @Chuco is an asshole and I shouldnt of listened to him... it was pretty assholey of me to insult a man I dont know
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 no hard feelings? (this aint me being a pussy, this is me realizing I was an asshole... I aint scared, but I shouldnt of been so disrespectful when you aint never fucked with me) I hope we can be cool
And I did that shit knowing it wouldnt get me accepted...

Tail... tucced..
#that aint mob
#checcers not chess
#yup yup
I just don't fuck around like that. I was a kid under pressure who knew no better. I still feel bad about this shit to today, but since then I learnt not to crave acceptance and to be me regardless of what anybody says. Now THATS #MOB

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I am a kid under pressure who knows no better. I still feel bad about this shit to today, but since then I learnt not to crave acceptance and to be me regardless of what anybody says. Now THATS #MOB
fixed that for you bud, you're welcome =]

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
fixed that for you bud, you're welcome =]
I know who's real and who aint.

It woulda been real easy for Tay to ignore my ban, but he went out of his way to defend me cuz I defended him.

Thats real.

And I don't kiss Wax asshole and mock Tay cuz I don't need to fit in with the crowd any more. I stick up for Tay and I know that won't make me popular. But I broke from my chains and freed myself from the #SHEEPLE mentality.

I'm still sorry about that dumb thread I was tricked into making as some bullshit "initiation". Real MFs dont disrespect OGs like that.