So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Damn idk how i missed that ap9 diss off no limit lol

"Makavellis my favorite shit but i wont go tattoo pac on me"
I got TUPAC, EAZY E, MAC DRE, JIMMY HENDRIX, SAMMY DAVIS, RAY CHARLES, AND LOUIE ARMSTRONG!!!! just a few great artist I respect THAT PASSED AWAY..... I'D RATHER GET THEM INSTEAD OF A HOOD THAT DINT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME IF IM DOIN LIFE IN THE PEN AND AINT GONE TAKE CARE OF ME THE WHOLE TIME IM DOWN OR SOME GANG BANGING SHIT THAT AINT GONE MEAN SHIT WHEN I GET 70 YEARS OLD!! NOW THAT'S MOB!!

Apr 25, 2002
The only reason im even up right now is because my next door neighbors started doing one of their crystal meth projects at 8 oclock this morning... They been hammering away at something for an hour and a half non stop.
8AM isn't really an unreasonable hour to start a construction project.

Feb 16, 2006
nobody's time really adds up on any of these cases. hus and everyone else in his case did the same amount of time. the dude who was in the car with hus did the same amount of years. the dude abdullah that hus supposedly told on did 10 days. how you do years and the person you told on do days?
then the dude abel, he supposed to be this kingpin, moving a m mountain worth of keys, took a multi year investigation and half his city telling on him to bring him down and he only serving a decade.
is hus, who awax himself said was just a mule, supposed to do the same amount of time as a kingpin.
why the dude abel aint doing big meech 30 year to life numbers?

Aug 17, 2002
My only guess (just a guess) off top is that the prosecution figured it would be harder to convict for charges that carry the 30 year sentence so they went for the 10 plan.

Jun 5, 2004
8AM isn't really an unreasonable hour to start a construction project.
Nah i know... And i think thats the legal time to make noise is 7 or 8...

But it would be different if they hadnt kept me up thru half the night last night soundin like Doug- Bangin on a Trash Can.

And its also not legitamate construction- its crackey nonsense. Its probably destruction.

Their routine is: smoke meth, clean, smoke more meth, clean shit thats already clean, do whatever they can to be loud whether it be slamming the cupboards or repeatedly ramming the vaacuum into the wall, smoke more meth, yell at their handicapped child (who is handicapped because the mom smoked meth during the pregnancy), argue with other, maybe pour bleach on each other, husband pops tires on their only car after arguement so wife cant go to the bar to cheat, repeat for 3 days, sleep, repeat.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Serious, Not trying to promote pointless violence but the way these rappers portray themselves this kinda talk from both sides should of initiated action. JS

I doubt there's intent for harm on either side based on all the incriminating evidence in this thread. It's been a circus for About 20-30 pages

Aug 17, 2002
if this were a more media friendly case maybe the department of justice would of spoken on it. perhaps someone needs to interview the DOJ attorney who handles all this to hear the justifications for sentence lengths.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol everyone need to dead that retarded safety valve shit.

You dont serve less years than bricks, drugs 101.
What you know? Cuz I personally know somebody caught with 80 tons and had their case dismissed, no sentence, no conviction, lawyer paid for by the boss. Yup 80 tons. And by trial time 72 tons were missing. Fucc all you know it all mufuqas with your 2 cents on the next mans biz, when you really don't know shit. At the end of the day its kinda suspect of mufuqas askin questions bout street shit when none of them is they peoples. Dead that shit already. Snitch or no snitch, you tryna do biz wit homeboy? Who. Cares. If he ain't been buried then there is some shit we don't know and don't need to know. Worry bout your circle and your customers cuz chances are one of them will stab you in the bacc b4 some rapper you don't even know. This shit is annoying as fucc.

Feb 16, 2006
some of you are speaking real forceful and aggressive and you really dont have the knowledge of the federal system that you think you have. i read the paperwork presented and i'm still trying to figure out what is the red flag that has some of y'all so convinced that the man is a snitch.
minimum mandatory sentencing in the end is a guideline.
lets start with a 120 month sentence
the case was transactional. they were simply doing business together but not an ongoing actual gang with a defined name and marked territory.
no guns or violence. so now you are eligible for downward departures if you meet the other criteria
hus admitted guilt. taking responsibility can knock off 24 months right there. so off top without telling we already under 10 years.
no prior drug or significant criminal history. we just knocked another 24 months off. we at 6 years now.
go to a prison with a drug program and thats 12 months right there. hus served his time in terminal island which has the drug program. now we at 5 years or 60 months and nobody has been told on. 85% of that is 51 months.
hit the halfway house 6 months early and you looking at about 46 actual months in custody and nobody got told on.
that's actual game that any halfway decent lawyer can get you.
this is real game from somebody who really knows this system.
everything i just told you, you can look up for yourself and verify on your own research.
you never really know with these cases, but what hus did is not impossible.

what throws average person off from getting downward deviations in sentencing is they have guns or there are allegations that there were enforcers in the group or they can be linked, even if not charged or convicted, to acts of violence.
or
they are a gang and not just dudes who buy coke from each other and go sell it to whomever
or
prior criminal history. a case for selling weed at 18 would take things off the table and constitute a criminal history.
or
fighting the case, that takes the take responsibility off the table.
or
if you had a prior case, you try and fight this one by going to trial and there was a gun when they hit your spot. you refer to yourselves as the 'whatever' crew, somebody on your team ever buss a gun
in those cases, then yes you would be looking at the ten. but nothing is written in stone and reading that paperwork there is simply no proof.

sorry for the paragraphs but it's too much untruth and lack of knowledge being kicked by supposed to be gangsters and niggas 'that's really in the streets' on this thread

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
some of you are speaking real forceful and aggressive and you really dont have the knowledge of the federal system that you think you have. i read the paperwork presented and i'm still trying to figure out what is the red flag that has some of y'all so convinced that the man is a snitch.
minimum mandatory sentencing in the end is a guideline.
lets start with a 120 month sentence
the case was transactional. they were simply doing business together but not an ongoing actual gang with a defined name and marked territory.
no guns or violence. so now you are eligible for downward departures if you meet the other criteria
hus admitted guilt. taking responsibility can knock off 24 months right there. so off top without telling we already under 10 years.
no prior drug or significant criminal history. we just knocked another 24 months off. we at 6 years now.
go to a prison with a drug program and thats 12 months right there. hus served his time in terminal island which has the drug program. now we at 5 years or 60 months and nobody has been told on. 85% of that is 51 months.
hit the halfway house 6 months early and you looking at about 46 actual months in custody and nobody got told on.
that's actual game that any halfway decent lawyer can get you.
this is real game from somebody who really knows this system. everything i just told you, you can look up for yourself and verify on your own research.
you never really know with these cases, but what hus did is not impossible.
what throws average person off from getting downward deviations in sentencing is they have guns or there are allegations that there were enforcers in the group or they can be linked, even if not charged or convicted, to acts of violence.
they are a gang and not just dudes who buy coke from each other and go sell it to whomever
prior criminal history. a case for selling weed at 18 would take things off the table and constitute a criminal history.
fighting the case, that takes the take responsibility off the table. if you had a prior case, you try and fight this one by going to trial and there was a gun when they hit your spot. you refer to yourselves as the 'whatever' crew, somebody on your team ever buss a gun then yes you would be looking at the ten. but nothing is written in stone and reading that paperwork there is simply no proof. sorry for the paragraphs but it's too much untruth and lack of knowledge being kicked by supposed to be gangsters and niggas 'that's really in the streets' on this thread
THEY DONT LIKE LONG PARAGRAPHS FULL OF TRUTH AT THIS TIME. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY IS "SHALLOW-MINDED" THESE DAYS AND BELIEVE WORD OF MOUTH AND HYPOTHESIS OVER FACTS AND THINGS WITH MEANING THAT THEY COULD RESEARCH 4 THEMSELVES IF THEY PROBABLY HAD THE PROPER TRAINING.
AND MY THING IS THIS....IF HUS DID SAY SOMETHING BUT WASNT THE ONLY ONE WHO DID SO....WHAT ARE THEIR CONSEQUENCES???
IS IT WORTHY OF INTERNET FAME 2??? CUZ ITS ALMOST STARTING 2 SEEM KINDA RACIAL IMO.

Aug 21, 2014
Let me preface this with it aint my problem either way, BUT

Wasn't hus out on a case in Cali when he got picked up in Illinois ? Pretty sure the paper work even mentions it. Either way, he had priors in northern cali.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Damn wax talkin about "take my old clothes you fat miserable man gold bless" lmaooo

Must be rockin dusty shit in his vids, tay just rock black tees/custom shirts on his cover art but it's still hilarious how Wax did him like that. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.