So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2014
Don't forget we talkin bout a SNITCH. I will pay per view fight yuk or any mob figa or whoever I ain't afraid of no fight but a fight wit a snitch is a trick bag. If I win he still a snitch and I want a rematch immediately if I lose I'm biting his ear off like Tyson. I guess I'm a scorned convict who despises rapists snitches & chimos. Plus this is not beating a 10 year dead horse the people involved are almost all home after 10 years comparing paperwork so the puzzle complete & topic brand new

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
AINT WORRIED ABOUT HOW I LOOK HOMIE....ITS MY REAL LIFE. I DONT LIVE IT 2 IMPRESS NO OTHER MAN CUZ THAT WOULD BE GAY AS FUCC IN MY OPINION. PPL BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT MY PARAGRAPHS AND AVOIDIN REAL TRUTH SINCE THIS MESSAGE BOARD STARTED AND IM STILL THE SAME ME BUT IVE MATURED IN CERTAIN ASPECTS. IF ITS MY TURN 2 LET THE TRUTH POUR OUT...LET ME BE....ARTISTS ARE OUTNUMBERED ON THESE BOARDS.....I LEARNED HOW 2 TAKE A LICCIN AND KEEP ON TICCIN A LONG TIME AGO. MOST OF THIS IS SMALL THINGS 2 A GIANT. I WILL DEAL WITH WHATEVER'S AT FACE VALUE THE SAME WAY I ALWAYS HAVE. IMMA CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY TYPE NIGGA...FACTS NOT FICTION. IM COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN.
that's coo. and I see how its your real life but the internet in more ways than not aint real life. you're new here but you should be here to be rising your stock.i ts not a good strategy to be like fuck what you say or think you don't count cuz im not gay and don't try to impress men when people give you constructive criticism or feed back. (most of em just wanna be like coo I chopped it up with killa tay about my ideas or whatever the fuck) especially when you could hit most of em wit a fasho or thanx but they don't matter right? it don't work that way lok they day you choose to sell music attached to your image is the day you married scrutiny from the public eye so how the hell
on the other hand you ready to get extreme with the responses and threats to let it be known you wont tolerate disrespect...well that should count even less!
opinions of you is what drives or deters said disrespect, and opinions of you dictate the sales that translate directly from here or thru word of mouth.
and you might be extra frustrated with bart or trolls but aint you on this muthafucker to sell cds and mp3s? a little reservation on your part coulda had them muthafuckers cheerleading you in this here thread.. (they are on too here just fallin back cuz you might wrong this time g..)

I don't get my kicks from fucking with famous people online so props to you sir for engaging my conversation, I seen this thread go from 8 viewing bart at 730am getting ready for work to like 100 viewing now.so yea opinions are forming and circulating.. you the last name brand rapper that consistently resides here don't type your way in to full on hate and photo shops permanently attached to everything you post.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Hey Tay, you say you aren't with the negative shit, and that negativity is for bottom feeders. Why does WCM deal with Mac Rell then? He's nothing but negative and disrespectful
I'LL ANSWER THIS OUT OF RESPECT 4 WEST COAST MAFIA AND C-BO AND MYSELF....I DO MY BEST NOT 2 BE ON NO NEGATIVE SHIT....BUT SOMETIMES OUR SURROUNDINGS GET THE BEST OF US....MAC RELL HAS A GOOD SPIRIT AND I TREATED HIM LIKE A LIL BRO 4 AS LONG AS I COULD...HE DID HIS OWN PROMOTING (OF WCM) AND PLENTY OF NAME DROPPING BUT I CANT TELL A NIGGA WHAT HE GOTTA DO 2 MAKE A NAME 4 HIMSELF.....IF HE'S WORKING IMMA RESPECT IT. NOW PERSONALLY, I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD RELL HE WAS A CHARACTER AND I DONT FEEL ACCOUNTABLE 4 WHAT ANOTHER MAN DOES WITH HIS PERSONAL TIME. EVERYBODY WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS WHO MY REAL HOMIES ARE BUT SOMETIMES I THINK PPL ONLY GET IMAGES OF OUR BUSINESS ENDEAVORS AND TRY 2 TAG WHATEVER THEY DO 2 US....AS IN THIS AWAX/MOBFIGAZ SITUATION. IF IM 10 YEARS REMOVED FROM SOMETHING...I DONT EXPECT IT 2 BE PART OF MY FUTURE. I DIDNT TRY 2 KILL NO DREAMS BUT I TOLD RELL HE NEEDED 2 TAKE HIS SHOW ON THE ROAD...HE LISTENED, AND HE WENT 2 LA AND LANDED A PART IN THE NWA MOVIE AS AN ACTOR AND FROM THE FIRST DAY I MET HIM THATS WHAT I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD BE DOING. I AINT MAD AT NO NIGGA 4 MAKIN SOMETHING HAPPEN....I ADMIT I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT ISSUES CUZ I COME FROM AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE FIGHTING WAS THE BEST WAY 2 PROVE THE PECCING ORDER. NOW THAT IM OLDER I TRY 2 MAKE SMART BUSINESS DECISIONS BUT ITS NOT EASY BEING IN MY POSITION BECUZ I HAVE 2 DEAL WITH A LOT OF PPL. MAC RELL IS ONE ARTIST I HELPED. I CAN THINK OF AT LEAST 20 OTHERS. THATS MY SPIRIT....I PUT ON PPL IF IM IN POSITION. ITS ONLY RIGHT...I REFUSE 2 BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE 4 THEIR ACTIONS WHEN I AINT AROUND....I GOT 2 MANY KIDS 2 BE WORRYING ABOUT WHAT GROWN MEN DO EVERYDAY....I JUST GET IT HOW I LIVE IT.
#WCM

Jun 5, 2004
-Am i the only one sho noticed this-

How after wax asked tay if he'd been to prison before and called him green, tay started talkin about how wax wasnt real or whatever because of the ongoing beef with hus for 10 years, and real beefs should be handled within a week...

I guess the question is- how come you didnt have a problem with that before, when you were open to and talking about collaborating with a-wax a few days/wks ago on hre? ?Tay

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Once again wax..... keep my name out yo mouth!!
Seriously Wax, listen to what he says or he'll tell you to meet up with him somewhere and never show up! Or if you do happen to be in the same place at the same time, he'll Usain Bolt to the nearest phone and hit 911 faster than you can imagine. #MOBBEN

Status
Not open for further replies.