So what happened between Wax and Hus last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
keep laughin! lol j/k I'm actually going through a situation now that I've been trying to keep my cool about and praying for God to handle it but the dude is making it tough to do the right thing. I'm not perfect man, a dude will only take so much before you piss him off past the point of being civil. Not something I'm proud of but I think we all have that line that once it's crossed, it's hard to hold yourself back.
It's hard to hold your mom back

Props: StillHustlin

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 for all internets nerds and stan fans you claim are on here you looking real bad to real Gs right about now bruh bruh you should just call it quits cuz you haven't been ahead once today.. actual political debates have had less flip floppin ... lots of people praise you on here blindly cuz they like you music.. others starting to see the cracks in your character so don't lose no more fans over literally nothing.

Im not an a-wax dick rider being funny... just keeping it 100

Mr. Muthafuckin G
North Side Visalia Tulare County Norte

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 for all internets nerds and stan fans you claim are on here you looking real bad to real Gs right about now bruh bruh you should just call it quits cuz you haven't been ahead once today.. actual political debates have had less flip floppin ... lots of people praise you on here blindly cuz they like you music.. others starting to see the cracks in your character so don't lose no more fans over literally nothing.

Im not an a-wax dick rider being funny... just keeping it 100

Mr. Muthafuckin G
North Side Visalia Tulare County Norte
AINT WORRIED ABOUT HOW I LOOK HOMIE....ITS MY REAL LIFE. I DONT LIVE IT 2 IMPRESS NO OTHER MAN CUZ THAT WOULD BE GAY AS FUCC IN MY OPINION. PPL BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT MY PARAGRAPHS AND AVOIDIN REAL TRUTH SINCE THIS MESSAGE BOARD STARTED AND IM STILL THE SAME ME BUT IVE MATURED IN CERTAIN ASPECTS. IF ITS MY TURN 2 LET THE TRUTH POUR OUT...LET ME BE....ARTISTS ARE OUTNUMBERED ON THESE BOARDS.....I LEARNED HOW 2 TAKE A LICCIN AND KEEP ON TICCIN A LONG TIME AGO. MOST OF THIS IS SMALL THINGS 2 A GIANT. I WILL DEAL WITH WHATEVER'S AT FACE VALUE THE SAME WAY I ALWAYS HAVE. IMMA CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY TYPE NIGGA...FACTS NOT FICTION. IM COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I LET MY PROBLEMS COME 2 ME AND DEAL WITH EM WITH A PURE SPIRIT SO I AINT IN IT 4 THE FASHION SHOW....IM IN IT 4 THE TRUTH. WHEN I FIND OUT WHATS REALLY REAL WITH THIS ISSUE...IT WILL SOOTHE ME A LIL JUST CUZ I KNOW THE TRUTH FROM THE SOURCE. THATS HOW I GET DOWN. MY DADDY DEAD...I DONT NEED NO INSTRUCTIONS.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Sammy The Bull snitched his arse off on John Gotti and caused him and a shitload of other Gambino guys to get pinched.

Sammy then went on to serve 5 years after he handed the Feds the biggest win of their career on a silver platter.

So, not sure I agree with your statement.
19 murders, he did like 3 months a murder, lol not comparable, and he really killed like 40 people including a cop that the goverment covered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.