so far raw is wack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
They should give Santino more matches, dude is funny as hell, I won't mind seeing Goldust back on raw, but he has to win a bit more often. I remember when I was like 7 and saw those Goldust's promos, he used to freak me out.

Oct 17, 2007
jack swagger is koo but he is turning into the next santino i mean coome on he lost to santino 2 weeks ago!! and when he comes out he looks like a fuckin tweeker haha but hes ko tho... and THE MIIZZZZZZZ ISSS AWWEEEEEEEEESSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMEEE!!! we need more heels! shyt make jericho full time at raw better yet make him the damn manager for raw! MAKE HHH a heel bring back hella heels

jack swagger is koo but he is turning into the next santino i mean coome on he lost to santino 2 weeks ago!! and when he comes out he looks like a fuckin tweeker haha but hes ko tho... and THE MIIZZZZZZZ ISSS AWWEEEEEEEEESSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMEEE!!! we need more heels! shyt make jericho full time at raw better yet make him the damn manager for raw! MAKE HHH a heel bring back hella heels
THE FUCKED UP SHIT IS SANTINO CAN REALLY WRESTLE, I SEEN SOME CLIPS OF HIM WRESTLING IN OVW AND HE LOOKED MAD NICE.

Nov 14, 2002
^^You know you can quote more than once in one response right? And there is an edit button. I've been watching you double/triple post in every thread you touch.

Nov 14, 2002
I doubt it. Cena's been in wrestling for over 15 years now, if I remember correctly. When Miz was sitting in a house talking to a camera, Cena was in the damn ring.

Jan 18, 2006
i didnt know Cenas been in wrestling that long. Miz is entertaining take it for what it is and hes a pretty decent wrestler especially considering he hasnt been wrestling that long and i think he wrestles better then Cena. Cena is just one guy i will never like and its not really his fault its just the role he plays