so far raw is wack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
no sign of bret anywere... zzzzzz no good matches and of course a boring divas match and hornswoggles bitch ass really needs to DIE

Oct 3, 2006
bret wasnt supposed to show, and yes this is boring.we went from bret hosting to mike tyson, and now these lames...and another pair of lame guest host next week...

Oct 17, 2007
shawn michaels is going to win the rumble and batista will interfere in the rey myscrapa and undertaker match and make undertaker win so shawn will challenge taker for the belt at wrestlemania and batista and rey will fight at wrestlemania i can already predict it

Feb 8, 2003
shawn michaels is going to win the rumble and batista will interfere in the rey myscrapa and undertaker match and make undertaker win so shawn will challenge taker for the belt at wrestlemania and batista and rey will fight at wrestlemania i can already predict it
my thoughts

OR

Hbk will come out and cost undertaker the tittle against rey so taker can wanna fight him at mania.

Oct 3, 2006
thats gonna be buuuuuuuuuuulllshit if hhh or hbk wins...wtf niggas needa pass the muthafuccin torch already its fuckin 2010 lol

Feb 8, 2003
thats gonna be buuuuuuuuuuulllshit if hhh or hbk wins...wtf niggas needa pass the muthafuccin torch already its fuckin 2010 lol
I cant say that for hbk bc i gotta admit hbk has jobbed for many superstars since he returned in 2002. I would luv to see hbk win rumble then teh world belt one more time before he hangs it up.

Oct 3, 2006
I cant say that for hbk bc i gotta admit hbk has jobbed for many superstars since he returned in 2002. I would luv to see hbk win rumble then teh world belt one more time before he hangs it up.
IMO his legacy is already set...he dont need no belt to glorify himself more...thats just me though

Feb 8, 2003
IMO his legacy is already set...he dont need no belt to glorify himself more...thats just me though
I agree but it wont hurt for him to win the belt for fans during this second run since his tittle reign in 2002 was short as fuck(hornswoggle, verne, gary coleman short) bc he still had bad back pains then. He couldnt even put his all in teh tittle match on raw with rvd and that would been classic if they do it now

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
and this mysterio vs batista feud is so damn boring . im not sayin its his fault but smackdown has been just boring as fuck ever since undertaker has come back . since hardy left and punk got demoted to mid card its just been a crap fest . mysterio vs jericho was a sick feud and so was hardy vs punk . morrison is an exciting performer that had a pretty forgettable run as IC champ .

eric escobar has been released too by the way .. whatever . i thought the guy was ok but he was booked like a jobber from jump .

Jun 9, 2007
and this mysterio vs batista feud is so damn boring . im not sayin its his fault but smackdown has been just boring as fuck ever since undertaker has come back . since hardy left and punk got demoted to mid card its just been a crap fest .
I haven't watched Smackdown in at least 2 months and don't plan on watching it anytime soon.. even my kids lost interest in it, and they love Undertaker.

May 1, 2002
and this mysterio vs batista feud is so damn boring . im not sayin its his fault but smackdown has been just boring as fuck ever since undertaker has come back . since hardy left and punk got demoted to mid card its just been a crap fest . mysterio vs jericho was a sick feud and so was hardy vs punk . morrison is an exciting performer that had a pretty forgettable run as IC champ .

eric escobar has been released too by the way .. whatever . i thought the guy was ok but he was booked like a jobber from jump .

thats why Batista's other name is Boretista that foo bores me to death....n Rey hasnt been intersting since his fued with Eddy Guerrero

May 24, 2002
Im sure TNA is jerking off at the prospect of signing another fired WWE wrestler :cheeky:

But anyway.... the show was terrible. Jon Heder trying to heel it up was beyond stupid and the fans were 100% dead during his promo