so far raw is wack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
yupdx needs to be broken up and HHH needs to go back to a heel like back in the days.. damn those days were the shit hhh was the most hated heel I LOVE HEELS AND EVEN I DIDNT LIKE HIM LOL. but yeah hornswoggle needs to be released cuz DX is GAAARRBAGE and wow escobar is released?? already?? damn wata shock but yeah HBK OR HH OR JERICHO SHOULD WIN THE RUMBLE FUUUUUUCK CENA lol wat if cena left wwe to sign with tna ahaha. but WWE needs to go back to being a 16-30 age show enstead of 5-15 cuz this is garbaaaaaaage

Oct 3, 2006
yupdx needs to be broken up and HHH needs to go back to a heel like back in the days.. damn those days were the shit hhh was the most hated heel I LOVE HEELS AND EVEN I DIDNT LIKE HIM LOL. but yeah hornswoggle needs to be released cuz DX is GAAARRBAGE and wow escobar is released?? already?? damn wata shock but yeah HBK OR HH OR JERICHO SHOULD WIN THE RUMBLE FUUUUUUCK CENA lol wat if cena left wwe to sign with tna ahaha. but WWE needs to go back to being a 16-30 age show enstead of 5-15 cuz this is garbaaaaaaage
i dont get how the upper management in WWE works, they fire an actual wrestler whos been on developmental for hella long, who couldve either been a good ass heel or a good ass face with the proper booking and storylines, yet they fire him and choose to keep a fuckin midget hornswoggle on the fuckin payroll,taking up tv time, and who cant even speak fuckin english in their shows. and is basically worthless. Fuckin idiots on both TNA and WWE.

Oct 17, 2007
its because wwe is a little kid show. do u think little kids care about escobar? naww hell naw but hornswoggles a fuckin god to them i think mcmahon needs to hire new writers for the scripts like back i nthe day. fuk the writers they even clown on mickey james the finest diva ive seen on WWe in forever shes hella fuckin fine she da only one with actual curves and the damn writers are tryna tell her to loose weight by writeing the piggy james shyt. wow fuckin wow

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ i agree about the writers but Maryse is a million times hotter. I will say it again, theres no one on the roster making an impact like Rock and Stone Cold were and is why WWE is reaching by making these newcomers champs so quickly. Triple H is a legend and so is Shawn Michaels unfortunately neither has the best mic presence. And what the fuck is up with them destroying CM Punks career but going way over board with this straightedge shit, I like him as a heel but i rather see him just to bad shit to people not try and preach to everyone about being sober.

Feb 8, 2003
^^^ i agree about the writers but Maryse is a million times hotter. I will say it again, theres no one on the roster making an impact like Rock and Stone Cold were and is why WWE is reaching by making these newcomers champs so quickly. Triple H is a legend and so is Shawn Michaels unfortunately neither has the best mic presence. And what the fuck is up with them destroying CM Punks career but going way over board with this straightedge shit, I like him as a heel but i rather see him just to bad shit to people not try and preach to everyone about being sober.
cm punk detroyed his own career. Only reason they took the belt and took his ass off main event level was bc he dresses like a fucking bum(he dressed like nebulizah on here does) when he was presenting himself when he was the champion and he talks back to agents instead of listening he almost got fired.

Oct 3, 2006
agreed Maryse is fuckin hot as hell..

Nov 14, 2002
I really hate to admit it but the smug attitude thing has really grown on me. When he came up with that "I'm the Miz, and I'm awesome" thing I laughed my ass off and have liked him ever since.

Oct 3, 2006
good wrestler or not he should get some respect for sticking through with the WWE. he was treated like shit in his first couple years but look at him now. I hated Miz also but just like zero media says he kinda grew on me just like swagger

Oct 3, 2006
if he stays in for the long run, he will eventually be main event status....mic skills dont really factor that much like before, look at taker, batista, they just needa give him the right booking