Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
is earth really flat? so I would drive off into space ?
that is a trip man. I need another shot of whiskey to think about this.

Yeah your songs are a trip but hella cool to listen to when you're faded
Lmao you're upside down right now to somebody on earth if its round thats a trip itself.

Yea hope u dig the track I post up later on soundcloud

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Lmao you're upside down right now to somebody on earth if its round thats a trip itself.
The flatest place in the world I know is the joint or the belly of the beast. If u think mother earth is anything like that u need a zig zag pattern around the ole ball mother to show u her ass ain't flat.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The flatest place in the world I know is the joint or the belly of the beast. If u think mother earth is anything like that u need a zig zag pattern around the ole ball mother to show u her ass ain't flat.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Traveling west or east around the north pole doesn't mean its round. Your going around it. Doesnt mean its a ball. Its like sticking a stick in the ground and walking east around it. Your gonna walk in a circle because its just based on where north is.

Ive zig zagged all around this bitch and still think its flat lol

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That really is the only way to win the debate. But i still think reckless is never going to record. He's very busy working lol
People always claim to be busy yet somehow have tons of hours for Netflix
and cable TV ...
He wasnt too busy to be lurking on here to see what's going on. I should diss him again for being such a weenie.

Anyways bout to upload the track man, its called Gods Will