Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
lol nope. Not worth my time

1:54

[/QU8OTE]

I didnt even click the video; cuz I know it doesnt pertain to you.

We're both rapprrs right. Well at least I am; another rapper disses me ima diss his ass back. I knew you would pussy out. "Shows me youre exactly who I thought you were"
lol wtf you rap it’s nothing to put out a quick diss I hope you’re ok with now being the softest member of the siccness.net!!!!
lol man ya'll really want me to play along like when little brothers wanting big brother to play ball with him lol. Aight since you guys are begging for a response, I'll think about it. Just give me some time cause I'm pretty busy this week. Don't have all the time in the world like you do. BTW E-40 in that video said "If a fool come at you on tape, it depends on who it is, ima come back at em. If they a small fry I ain't even trying to get at him. But if they got a name for themselves and they call themselves embarrassing me, I'ma get back at em".

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lol man ya'll really want me to play along like when little brothers wanting big brother to play ball with him lol. Aight since you guys are begging for a response, I'll think about it. Just give me some time cause I'm pretty busy this week. Don't have all the time in the world like you do. BTW E-40 in that video said "If a fool come at you on tape, it depends on who it is, ima come back at em. If they a small fry I ain't even trying to get at him. But if they got a name for themselves and they call themselves embarrassing me, I'ma get back at em".

I'm the biggest fish that's EVER gona diss you fool lmao you really crack me up.

If you aint gonna meet up and not diss me then please keep my fucking name out your mouth and acknowledge you're a sucka

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I'm the biggest fish that's EVER gona diss you fool lmao you really crack me up.

If you aint gonna meet up and not diss me then please keep my fucking name out your mouth and acknowledge you're a sucka
Don't worry I'll give you a diss track since you begged for it lol

Is it because i posted mine first?
don't flatter yourself lol btw good job performing your new song at your convention lol @ minute 2:14

Last edited: