Smiley Agony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Fool YOURE comedy. You better diss back before Rapology disses you next

You dont want that big of a fish dissing you
He’s just a troll on here why would i care about that fool? And if you want a diss track you’re going to have to be patient. I don’t have all the time in the world like you. I actually have a lot of responsibilities and grown up things to do

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
He’s just a troll on here why would i care about that fool? And if you want a diss track you’re going to have to be patient. I don’t have all the time in the world like you. I actually have a lot of responsibilities and grown up things to do
Lmao if you spent half as much time writing the diss rather than checking up on here finding gay ass memes to write replies with, you would have been done already.

Ol Leme evolve my Pikachu and ill get back to you ass nigga

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Lmao if you spent half as much time writing the diss rather than checking up on here finding gay ass memes to write replies with, you would have been done already.

Ol Leme evolve my Pikachu and ill get back to you ass nigga
Haha not in a hurry. You ol please diss me Reck so i feel important on the sickness looking ass nigga

You ol i don’t watch the office so i don’t get the reference looking ass nigga

You ol i asked for a diss track and not memes that have me flustered looking ass nigga

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
all jokes aside, props to smiley for at the very least using his energy productively.

I wish the other dude(sorry I don't remember your name) would have dissed back. My plan was to jump in out of no where and diss them both in my own rap. I don't even rap.
its all good bro. I just have a lot going on with work and personal stuff and I don't have access to a studio all the time so I'm setting up studio time this weekend. So hopefully I get to record then

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Haha not in a hurry. You ol please diss me Reck so i feel important on the sickness looking ass nigga

You ol i don’t watch the office so i don’t get the reference looking ass nigga

You ol i asked for a diss track and not memes that have me flustered looking ass nigga

Ol why do I feel like Toby in here ass mothafucka

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
all jokes aside, props to smiley for at the very least using his energy productively.

I wish the other dude(sorry I don't remember your name) would have dissed back. My plan was to jump in out of no where and diss them both in my own rap. I don't even rap.
That would have made my fuxking day lol I grew up with disses; me and my homie Mikey sinaloa used to diss the fuck out of each other every recess since like 6th grade. Lmao if you just came out of no where with a diss I would have given u mad props

Edit: I would have been like damn bro your crazy for dissing me, ima call you reckless from now on

Last edited: