SMIGG DIRTEE OFFICIAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
lol........after listening more...... i hear my name..... Smigg said this is NEW shit....r funk lasted for 2days......so apperantly niccaz still aint coo......so fucc it........i heard tha word "bitch" in tha baccground.....so whats really cuz??...... if its serious get at me......

Email: [email protected]
Aim: MistaDrawmuh

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL....I knew I was gonna get that if I posted that song up..But yeah the first verse was already done b4 I even peeped The Post of Drawmuh Talkin shit about me the second verse was written Rite Afrter,The song was complete by the time we squashed it,I went Bacc And reversed the name Becuzz of that BUT AS I can See Its still noticeable. I said New shit Cuz nobody heard it yet,Not cuz it was new to me..Im not trippin on that shit and i Know the Bitch word is a big word to be callin sumbody but U did try sum Big clownin on ur Post about me...Its all good I aint trippin on that shit,Im not gonna redo the verse but I probably will remove the whole word...I dont wanna seem like Im talkin shit about niggaz after I told them it was all good Thats kinda on sum succa shit...Holla

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
ima snatch it up 4 shigidy......can I get a track listing w/features? Cuz you know silas gotta dirty mouth! that song was bumpin on yo bro's album......

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I Havent been on here much lately and I know m Phive Been holdin it down for the Ateam on here but i been In the Office and Studio and the streets gettin ready for our up and comin projects..

Silas- aka Smigg Dirtee..In stores July 16th

Sic Related Individualz(Silas,C.Gigolo,Steezo)-When We Arrive

Sidewayz Ent presents..The Komp-Feat.Mac Dre,Luni Coleone,T-Nutty,IRocc,Messy Marv,Silas,Sic Related,R.Beta&Macnificent

C.Gigolo-Tha Hustle Never Diez

Silas & IRocc Presents-Untitled Comp

Smigg Dirtee & His NILLAZ-The ClaireMonsterz

Thug Babiez(IRocc,Young Fierce,Paul Masson,Silas) ABA/Money Hungry

J-Bandit&Bone-Untitled

Cold Blooded- Untitled

M-Phive- Phaze 1

JJ da Babay-My Life Iz Cin

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
@ G.O.D. Nutty Wasnt an Orginal member But we wanted him in the group so If doesnt end up a member he'll just be featured on it hella much.....Good LookIn one Luv

The ClaireMonsterz Is A group of Crazy White Dudes From Clairemont itll have..ALmyNilla,J-Bandit,J Steez,JJdaBabay,M-Phive, ..we will probably get MP the Fedralz to feature On it the Homie John Savino..its Just gonna be a Fun project to Do Wildin out.....GET AT ME