SMIGG DIRTEE OFFICIAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
str8frm619--Thats a Big Fa SHO..I will do that,Crash been hittin me but I been hella busy but if u talk to him let em know its all Luv and will put together sumthin tite for the Clairemonsterz..but i do wanna put the last song we did on the record....

Tha Schizo--My bad for the promo shit bein so late but it really aint my fault..People didnt send my shit off on time to get done,But the Dirtee Man Always gets Done dirtee,So I know how to still make it happen....

SikIndividuoh--I really aint got no Flixx to send rite now but when i do imma hit u fa sho...send me sum shit uve [email protected]

one love yall ABA.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com

TRACKLIST:

1. Tha Jump off -feat.Luni Coleone,C.Gigolo,I-Rocc
  2. When Animalz Attakk
  3. Heaterz- feat.Devious,Mad Dog
  4. Its Alrite
  5. Wut U been Told
  6. HereWe Go
  7. ThisIs It (uh) -feat.C.Gigolo
  8. Why They Wanna Hate On Me-feat.Steezo
  9. Getting Money (Wit You) -feat.C.Gigolo
  10. All About My Richez -feat.Luni Coleone
  11. 100%Dirtee -feat.100%
  12. DirteeDancer
  13. Smigg Dirtee
  14. BloccShit -feat.T-Nutty
  15. 4 daMusic
  16. BigScreen TVs,Blunts,40s and B*tchez
  17. SoCurious -feat.C.Gigolo,Young Fierce,Mad Dog
  18. MakesMe Wanna Holla -feat.B-Legit
  19. MoneyOver B*tchez -feat.Sic Related Individualz(C.Gigolo,Silas and Steezo)
  20. They Cant Bust Like Us -feat.Devious,Nefew,Mad Dog,C.Gigolo,T-Nutty
  21. Love and Life
    [/list=1]

FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT:

http://smiggdirtee.suddenlaunch.com (Message Board)
    http://www.SilasakaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com (Artist Site)
    www.soundclick.com/bands/sicrelatedindividualz_muzic.htm (Audio)

ANY QUESTIONS?

[email protected]
    [email protected]

One Luv 2 B12 and everybody at Bayside
    cover by OGMS

preorder it now@
    towerrecords.com
    cdnow.com
    cheap-cds.com
    rasputinsmusic.com
    and will be In the Sicc Shop soon

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Wassupp? Shit looks real dop smigg, but wheres the lil homie
JJ da Babay at folx? that nigga rips, all love they I know ya'll gone make it cracc the second time around. Sav out...

Apr 25, 2002
@Silas: The song "Pimp Game" with C.G. is finished. The last one you sent me is in the works, im speaking to some people right now about spittin on it, hit me [email protected] with an addy and ill send copies to ya. Also did I page you yesterday? I aint sure whose pager number it is, I thought it was IROCC's.
one

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/smiggdirteehisnillaztheclairemonsterz.htm

we are like 10 songs Deep into this Project..
so like i said Before u mite here songs that may never be released.....

Basically with this group album Im just Bringin a bunch of Nutty White dudes in the lab and start Wildn Out..And they got Spits...
i know yall know my lil Folks JJdababay well he came bacc to SD for this project and its gonna be Hott.....

We plan to Release JAN/Feb.....

any questions........

FEEDBACC PLEASE...........

Apr 25, 2002
haha, good shit...."fucc it" was a coo track...obviously needs some vocal effects and mixin, but i was diggin it....now "we takin that" is pretty sick. im likin tha beat, the concept, delivery, hook, lyrics, everything basically....the nutty white dude concept is definately somethin thatll keep me interested in how this project turns out. so far looks like itll be some heat...keep us posted on this

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
good lookin on the positive feedbacc....

Yeah on "Fucc it" I just added on the notes that it needed sum adjustments to it ..its not finished or mixed..J-Steez didnt even want me to put that song up.but I just wanted to give an idea of wut were doin so yall can look out for it and know wut to pretty much expect....plus that was the first song we recorded for the album....

we just finished 3 more songs today....
we have about 13 songs done total so far and we just thought of even makin an album on the 4th of July so were doin pretty good..
im Hopin to get Shemp to do the Cover..
Im doin most of the production with the help of a few others(one of the ABA producers M1,who did a couple on my album,Boogieman,who is responsible for alot of the old Awol beats,he did "We Takin that"....

any Questions just holla........