Slim Dunkin Killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lmao man i cant even help but laugh..im done feelin bad for all these fuckin dopes...mufuckas let they pride get the best of um over fuckin candy.."nah it aint the candy..its the principle"..no mufucka..your ass died over some candy!!..now of course this theory isnt proven so if this in fact wasnt the reason behind this shit jumpin off..i retract my statement..i just have a feelin its probably true.. this why i dont fuck with new people

May 10, 2002
That's crazy if it's true the murder happened over a piece of candy. That is the most ignorant shit I've ever heard... maybe worse than the twitter beef that killed the guy that knocked out game. Are people really that out of their minds? If they stopped to think for a second they would realize how ridiculous they are.... such is life.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
That's crazy if it's true the murder happened over a piece of candy. That is the most ignorant shit I've ever heard... maybe worse than the twitter beef that killed the guy that knocked out game. Are people really that out of their minds? If they stopped to think for a second they would realize how ridiculous they are.... such is life.
An accurate assessment of the situation...

Dec 14, 2011
Now I don't wish death on anybody but this guy was clearly a bafoon who was asking to get popped. You promote a bunch of ignorant gangster shit and then put a piece of candy over your life? You sir, get no sympathy from me.

These rapper should maybe think about the shit they say and promote before they pop off at the mouth and then it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Nov 14, 2002
but you dont know the situation on why he got killed over some candy...

who knows...

Young Vito could have asked slim for a piece of candy and Slim Dunkin might have told him "hell naw now get the fuck out my face" and a few lil hood rat bitched laughed at Young Vito.he felt he had to act hard grabed his gun and shot Slim Dunkin.

Nov 18, 2010

who knows...

Young Vito could have asked slim for a piece of candy and Slim Dunkin might have told him "hell naw now get the fuck out my face" and a few lil hood rat bitched laughed at Young Vito.he felt he had to act hard grabed his gun and shot Slim Dunkin.
either this

or they had some previous feud.

of course the media is gonna take the most fucked up part and blow it way out of proportion. I GUARANTEE it was over something else or the candy bullshit was very irrelevant but played a minor part in starting something.

Dec 14, 2011

who knows...

Don't know, don't care. The reasons you explained in your post are just as dumb enough reason to get shot than it just being over candy. All you did, sir.. was add a little sprinkles to what was speculated to have happened. 90% of the shit blacks (and most other people in general) kill each other over is usually over some dumb petty shit. Why would this be any different, sir? Why even try to justify bafoonery like this unless you are just as much of an ignorant bafoon?

And like I said in my previous post, sir. He was still a rapper who promoted ignorance and violence so he will get no sympathy from me.

Dec 14, 2011
either this

or they had some previous feud.

of course the media is gonna take the most fucked up part and blow it way out of proportion. I GUARANTEE it was over something else or the candy bullshit was very irrelevant but played a minor part in starting something.
Sir, you can replace "candy" with "jordans" or "$10,000 chain" it's still over some dumb ignorant shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Don't know, don't care. The reasons you explained in your post are just as dumb enough reason to get shot than it just being over candy. All you did, sir.. was add a little sprinkles to what was speculated to have happened. 90% of the shit blacks (and most other people in general) kill each other over is usually over some dumb petty shit. Why would this be any different, sir? Why even try to justify bafoonery like this unless you are just as much of an ignorant bafoon?

And like I said in my previous post, sir. He was still a rapper who promoted ignorance and violence so he will get no sympathy from me.

im not trying to jusify nothing.i read your post your sayin "no sympathy for Slim Dunkin" but we dont know the whole situation to speak bad on the man that resting in peace right now.

"90% of the shit blacks (and most other people in general) kill each other over is usually over some dumb petty shit. Why would this be any different, sir?"

see thats what im talkin about....your quick to come to your own Conclusion but we dont know what really happened that day.

thats all im saying.

"And like I said in my previous post, sir. He was still a rapper who promoted ignorance and violence so he will get no sympathy from me. "

so if a rapper raps about street shit but get killed by falling off a motorcycle its "He was still a rapper who promoted ignorance and violence so he will get no sympathy from me"

cause Slim got killed over some candy that didnt have nothing to do with his rapping skills.....from what we know so far.