Slim Dunkin Killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
killed at Gucci Mane and V-Nasty's video shoot....

heard he was putting hands on a sucka and the sucka took a few steps back and shot him..

a sucka with a gun = a real nigga worst nightmare..

Dec 6, 2005
(AllHipHop News) Rising rap star Slim Dunkin is dead, according to reports. The rapper was shot and killed in an Atlanta recording studio Friday night, according to reports.

Details are sketchy at press time, but some loose reports state that he was shot in the face numerous times. The rapper was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Associates of the rapper have been sending condolences on Twitter.

Dunkin was a member of Brick Squad a crew that includes Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka , but he gained a great level of notoriety on his own.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
R.I.P.

Despite all the criticism that Gucci and Flocka and by extension the whole Brick Squad have been getting regarding their rapping skills, Slim Dunkin could actually rap.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
bsm taking alot of hits lately ! . .. RIP but this nigga cant rap !
I mentioned this above and I will repeat it again - do not let the reputation that the whole Brick Squad has earned due to Gucci and Flocka being the most visible of them fool you. Not all of them are weak MCs, Slim Dunkan definitely wasn't.