slam dunk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Him throwing it was the shit that made it so fucking sick

do you know how high you have to be up in the air to throw the ball down on the rim and make it look as clean as it did

did daryl dawkins say imagistration? it was funny how they wanted Dr J to shut the fuck up and stop rambling
my pops told me daryl's english has actually improved and that he musta been taking english lessons, because he was way worse when he was playin ball.
and lol@ charles barkley for snoring while Dr. J was talkin.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
and why was gerald green taking shit so serious? everyone looked like they were having fun and he looked hella pissed for the final rounds lol. guess he really takes this shit to heart, happy he won it in a celts uniform though
Dude. He plays in Minnesota. This is the only thing this year that he has a shot at winning, besides the draft lottery.

Mar 20, 2007
^^^what are u guys talking about? this was a very good dunk contest, the only thin gi dont like is the fan voting.
whut tha fucc u ^^ talking bout. that (tha fan voting0 wuz tha bets thing bout that shit. them fucking judes r a joke. they gotta have kobe,vc,baron,dominquine no doubt. dudes that dun won them competion. naw am saying. enehoe g.green got rip off. that faggot supaman shit dude didn't even dunk that shit he threw bout 5ft frm tha basket. now if thats whut we call dunking,throwin tha ball @ tha basket they i guess d.howard had a fantastic dunl. blaaaaaaaaaaaaalh

Nov 7, 2006
whut tha fucc u ^^ talking bout. that (tha fan voting0 wuz tha bets thing bout that shit. them fucking judes r a joke. they gotta have kobe,vc,baron,dominquine no doubt. dudes that dun won them competion. naw am saying. enehoe g.green got rip off. that faggot supaman shit dude didn't even dunk that shit he threw bout 5ft frm tha basket. now if thats whut we call dunking,throwin tha ball @ tha basket they i guess d.howard had a fantastic dunl. blaaaaaaaaaaaaalh
that wasnt even his best but it was creative and creativity counts in this contest. and it dont matter as long as you make the basket because i belive jason richardson won on a dunk like that a couple years back. it bounced out and in lol

Mar 20, 2007
that wasnt even his best but it was creative and creativity counts in this contest. and it dont matter as long as you make the basket because i belive jason richardson won on a dunk like that a couple years back. it bounced out and in lol
bullshit!! am not clling a liar but am just saying dude was @ least 3ft frm tha basket, how tha fuc u gonna call that a dunk.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
huh?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I liked the cupcake dunk & both of the behind the backboard dunks. if dwight howard hadn't been first and that other foo that had his teammate lob the ball against the structure behind the rim then he would've got a 50. I still think that superman dunk was great up until he threw it. his other dunks were raw as fuck too tho, he deserved to win

Nov 7, 2006
so what is the superman dunk? a shot or dunk or a bit of both?

Dunk - [SIZE=-1]A shot thrown downward through the basket, with one or two hands. Also: slam, slam-dunk, jam.

according to the definition it was a dunk not a slam dunk. cause he technically threw it down in the basket, guess where just used to slam dunks lol
[/SIZE]

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
man seems like the dunk contest gets gayer n gayer every year....
you're a fucking idiot...it keeps getting better and better, you have to be more creative these days. i guess you wanna go back to the old'n days and have no props or help and do what rudy gay did on his first dunk, which was WEAK.

I think it was the best dunk contest since 2000 with vince carter.