slam dunk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
it just goes to show how irrelevant the all star game and the dunk contest hav become............. u dont even need to dunk to win........

fuck the slam dunk contest....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I had to shit sooo bad just now and I pulled my pants down and my shit is coming out before my ass completely hits the toilet. That reminded me of Dwight Howards Dunk.

It still dont mean it aint the shit.

Hahahahahahah Classic!!! Got Em!!!

Jun 28, 2002
the dunk contest dont even seem the same as when i was growing up. allstar weekend was like one of my favorites times of the year. basketball was tight as fuck then. the early 90's was the tightest cant nothing compare to those day to me..

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
the dunk contest dont even seem the same as when i was growing up. allstar weekend was like one of my favorites times of the year. basketball was tight as fuck then. the early 90's was the tightest cant nothing compare to those day to me..
You sound like one of those guys who has a hard time making friends, and the only time people talk to you is when you make all the "Remember back when..." comments and all the old people cosign the stupid shit you're saying. Nothing you say about TODAY is relevant.

This contest was sick. Deal with it.

Jan 18, 2006
Obviously its not the same as Jordan vs. Dominique but there was definitely some nice originality. They need one with just J-Rich, Kobe, Vince Carter, and Lebron but obviously to many egos and the Nbas stupid rule of only have first and second year players.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
J-Rich aint in no top 5 homie! And your link aint workin for me but Jordan is the greatest player and dunker of alltime so I dont know what u talkin bout! Got Em!!

Sep 8, 2005
Yeah the dunk contest was pretty good this year, but I think the judges should be able to see at least one replay of the dunk before they give their scores because that Green cake dunk deserve more then an 8, but it was hard to tell that he actually blew the candle out with his mouth during real time. And that Green dunk in his socks between his legs is one helluva dunk but Howard made the contest his own with his behind the back board dunk.

Jan 18, 2006
I think this J-Rich dunk was the best dunk of all time and im not be biased. It wouldnt be a real dunk contest if they had the best of the best and didnt include J-Rich who im pretty sure is the only other person besides Jordan to repeat.

Nov 7, 2006
I think J-Rich's dunk was the best dunk of all time also and im not be biased. It wouldnt be a real dunk contest if they had the best of the best and didnt include J-Rich who im pretty sure is the only other person besides Jordan to repeat.
yeah but they were both wack ass dunk contest with just one good dunker and that j-rich. IMO every howard dunk topped the "best" j-rich dunk but thats my opinion coming from someone who can give a fuck less about both players. howard's had more creativity to it and the one's without props were just beastly

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I think this J-Rich dunk was the best dunk of all time and im not be biased. It wouldnt be a real dunk contest if they had the best of the best and didnt include J-Rich who im pretty sure is the only other person besides Jordan to repeat.

That dunk was coo but it was between the legs and everybody and they momma done that!! I aint sayin his shit was wack, but he aint top five though. But there are alot worse so u know!! I just think Jordan, Dominique, Carter, Webb, Howard had better performances. He may be 6th though not sure!! Got Em!!