Skat and snug going to be back on strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008
i miss skat & snug on strange. seems like after they left, strange went to shit in terms of artists and quality. kutt started releasing garbage, tech is still releasing garbage so thats no big surprise, big scoob is the only new artist on there thats worth a shit to listen to.
This is shittier trolling than those guys bitching about the props button.... Scoob is easily the worst rapper on the roster

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
First album was solid. Second joint was actually hotter than I expected, and it's unfortunate more people didn't know of it.

That said, along with the promo issue, they really aren't anything "special," or rather, out of the ordinary. Wouldn't be bad to see SS continue to be part of the extended fam (ala BG BUlletwound), but with Stone, Irv, etc, Strange should continue to move forward and not retrograde.

Dec 14, 2005
i miss skat & snug on strange. seems like after they left, strange went to shit in terms of artists and quality. kutt started releasing garbage, tech is still releasing garbage so thats no big surprise, big scoob is the only new artist on there thats worth a shit to listen to.
You cant be serious.

Skat and Snug were good for a handful of good tracks per album.. mostly great production with mediocre rap.

Jun 22, 2007
Gotta love morons. Smfh.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Mother fucker, you are smoking rocks.

Snug may be greater than most except Jay Rock, but Skatterman is worse than all of them. I'd even go so far as to say he's worse than the worst of the worst.

Jul 1, 2004
Mother fucker, you are smoking rocks.

Snug may be greater than most except Jay Rock, but Skatterman is worse than all of them. I'd even go so far as to say he's worse than the worst of the worst.
Just herbs breh. Skatterman might dont got it. So I'll rephrase...

S > Lynch, Jay Rock, Mayday, Critical Bill, Cognito, and Big Scoob.

Sep 4, 2006
Did I miss something as to why everybody is hating Skatterman?
Also Agreed SS> everybody ever signed to strange minus Tech, Kutt and Krizz.

Dec 17, 2004
U ppl r crazy snug and skatt back on strange wuld b nice they left for good reasons anyone wuld have done the same they are all around solid artist n I wuld love to c them on strange and on stage again word on the street was a hard ass album hands down there cuts on the strange library cd were dope especially RUN that shit went hard to so they got my vote way more the fuckin mayday only heard a few cuts n I gotta say garbage n they need to hurry up n get rid of lynch forreals

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Learn to use some fucking periods man nobody wants to read your shit without any punctuation i mean really that is so fucking lame not to take your little pinky finger and hit the period button is that so hard to do man do it for the kids i really dont wanna have to read your shit anymore by the way why the hell are you using nathans signature as your avatar when the two of you dont even know each other

Aug 31, 2005
U ppl r crazy snug and skatt back on strange wuld b nice they left for good reasons anyone wuld have done the same they are all around solid artist n I wuld love to c them on strange and on stage again word on the street was a hard ass album hands down there cuts on the strange library cd were dope especially RUN that shit went hard to so they got my vote way more the fuckin mayday only heard a few cuts n I gotta say garbage n they need to hurry up n get rid of lynch forreals
480 characters no periods

Learn to use some fucking periods man nobody wants to read your shit without any punctuation i mean really that is so fucking lame not to take your little pinky finger and hit the period button is that so hard to do man do it for the kids i really dont wanna have to read your shit anymore by the way why the hell are you using nathans signature as your avatar when the two of you dont even know each other
408 characters no periods

pot and kettle shit

Aug 31, 2005
898 characters, no periods, and you with no life since you spent the time figuring that out.
please tell me they have you on cart detail at the walmart you work at and not cashier...fucking simple math how does it work?

copy and pasting into a character counter, took all of 45 seconds, about 1/10th the time it took for you to write that ever thoughtful reply, side note I'm a writer so it's kinda what I do

Aug 6, 2009
I was in a hurry, you're the one who took the time to figure out everything.
And I'm certain LDS was being sarcastic. Oh wait, sarcasm doesn't work in text so you don't get it.