Skat and snug going to be back on strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
"Who think skat and i should get wit sm?"

snug had that as his facebook status and mentioned this

"the reason im askin cause i still get calls and emails daily..about that....im up in the air...really ...id love to..but then again. Wht would b diff bout promo....in markets we nd?idk...."

Feb 18, 2006
"Who think skat and i should get wit sm?"

snug had that as his facebook status and mentioned this

"the reason im askin cause i still get calls and emails daily..about that....im up in the air...really ...id love to..but then again. Wht would b diff bout promo....in markets we nd?idk...."
Both albums they dropped with strange were solid. Got hella people into Word on the Streets. Hope they go back.

Jun 20, 2008
Skatt and Snug are alright, nothing particularly special. Has Irv been signed yet? I'd rather see that before they bring S&S back

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That doesn't really lend itself to telling the fans if it's Strange that's doing the emails/calls. That just seems like fans are saying that and he's finally acknowledging it.

Anyway, it would be cool to get Snug back on Strange. Skatterman... I'm done listening to the dude bitch and moan.

Apr 1, 2009
Yeah, they ain't something special as artists, but some songs and some verses of this duo were good. Also when they were on Strange it felt like the whole label was some kind of big family.

Those guys should really step their game up and go back to their roots.

Sep 4, 2006
Skatterman>Snugbrim
Lyrics,voice,delivery...
But I think they window with strange has opened and closed,
may as well hang it up and apply at Home depot or do more hood shit.
Occasional guest spots on albums would be fine tho

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I thought their Urban Legendz album was really solid, and I still listen to it a lot. Actually I'd listen to them over any other act Strange has now, besides Tech and Lynch.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
i miss skat & snug on strange. seems like after they left, strange went to shit in terms of artists and quality. kutt started releasing garbage, tech is still releasing garbage so thats no big surprise, big scoob is the only new artist on there thats worth a shit to listen to.