Skat and snug going to be back on strange?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
U ppl r crazy snug and skatt back on strange wuld b nice they left for good reasons anyone wuld have done the same they are all around solid artist n I wuld love to c them on strange and on stage again word on the street was a hard ass album hands down there cuts on the strange library cd were dope especially RUN that shit went hard to so they got my vote way more the fuckin mayday only heard a few cuts n I gotta say garbage n they need to hurry up n get rid of lynch forreals
im pretty sure he actually says this in one breath

May 8, 2008
skat n snug have always been my fav... there's no other duo that can fuck with em and i cant stand people like one and not the other, to me they just belong as a duo... there's no other way

Jan 29, 2006
Learn to use some fucking periods man nobody wants to read your shit without any punctuation i mean really that is so fucking lame not to take your little pinky finger and hit the period button is that so hard to do man do it for the kids i really dont wanna have to read your shit anymore by the way why the hell are you using nathans signature as your avatar when the two of you dont even know each other
i have been asking that for a while now.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
This is shittier trolling than those guys bitching about the props button.... Scoob is easily the worst rapper on the roster
not trolling, just stating my unpopular opinion.

I would rather Have Skat & snug on strange before BLH.
completely agree

You cant be serious.

Skat and Snug were good for a handful of good tracks per album.. mostly great production with mediocre rap.
completely serious

Gotta love morons. Smfh.
gotta love faggots who hate on anyone with a differing opinion.

SS > Lynch, Jay Rock, Mayday, Critical Bill, Cognito, and Big Scoob.
agree

I'd rather listen to Skatt than Scoob
agree
skat n snug have always been my fav... there's no other duo that can fuck with em and i cant stand people like one and not the other, to me they just belong as a duo... there's no other way
agree

Nov 14, 2002
Does anyone else find it disturbing that not only does LDS know the first name of everyone on the board, he also seeks out your name without your knowledge to learn it?

It's like he's playing a weird psychological game that nobody else is interested in playing.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think it's weird that you use capital leTTers where they don't belong in your user name. Als0 that you use a zero instead of an 'o'.

Jan 29, 2006
Does anyone else find it disturbing that not only does LDS know the first name of everyone on the board, he also seeks out your name without your knowledge to learn it?

It's like he's playing a weird psychological game that nobody else is seems interested in playing.
lol i know jed personally lol so its ok

Nov 14, 2002
I think it's weird that you use capital leTTers where they don't belong in your user name. Als0 that you use a zero instead of an 'o'.
I think it's weird that your Canadian flag has a pot leaf on it, when a pot leaf doesn't belong on a Canadian flag.

Nov 7, 2006
I think it's weird that your Canadian flag has a pot leaf on it, when a pot leaf doesn't belong on a Canadian flag.
now thats some pot callin the kettle black shit right there. good call on it zer0.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^because you hated on him for having things the wrong way with his name when you have your flag the wrong way. some pot kettle shit right there.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Okay guys a little flag lesson for you folks out there today. The Canadian flag has a maple leaf on it.

No maple leaf. Therefore, this is not the Canadian flag. It's a red pot leaf between two red pillars. The scene depicted in my avatar is during the fall season, after the first snowfall.