SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WEST... AZ CARDINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
you are such a faggot! lol u been hiding under some rock for quite sometime..all of a sudden u decide to come out..
FUCK U QUEER.. I CAME BACK TO SHIT ON YALL WHINER FANS ONCE AGAIN.. GET USED TO IT U CORNBALL BEEZIE..LOL

HOW DOES THAT CARDINAL CULO SMELL LIKE WHINERS? :knockout:

Mar 10, 2007
FUCK U QUEER.. I CAME BACK TO SHIT ON YALL WHINER FANS ONCE AGAIN.. GET USED TO IT U CORNBALL BEEZIE..LOL

HOW DOES THAT CARDINAL CULO SMELL LIKE WHINERS? :knockout:
nigga you a fake ass fan your ass was nowhere to be found when your weak ass cardinals got beat at arizona now you trying to talk all high and mighty.. fuckin fake ass bandwagon fan I got more respect for deebo then I do for you at least that ediot was a real fan

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
this az kid must of got a hold to some good powder in the desert. keep it up and ima start doing your shit like i do the dodgers fans in the giants thread......

delete, delete, delete, edit, merge and erase.... its like the old code to get infinite life up up down down left right left right a b b a!!!!!! hahahahahahahah

Feb 14, 2004
this az kid must of got a hold to some good powder in the desert. keep it up and ima start doing your shit like i do the dodgers fans in the giants thread......

delete, delete, delete, edit, merge and erase.... its like the old code to get infinite life up up down down left right left right a b b a!!!!!! hahahahahahahah
Just do that anyways. This AZ charactor is one of the dumbest dumbasses on here. And also the biggest fairweather fan. LOL