SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WEST... AZ CARDINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
COLTS 45
WHINERS 21

WHINERS 3-5 AFTER SUNDAY WHILE MY CARDS GO 5-2 AFTER WE STOMP THEM PUSSY CATS.. LETS GO!!!!

aight my sweataz got to get some sleep big day for my suns later today.. home opener against the warriors.. GO SUNS!!

keep it lit my sweataz..haa
9ERS 20
tards 16

COLTS 31
tards 10

Apr 23, 2009
Damn!!!??? Really???? Rather not waste my time with your bitch ass!!! At least rep your squad when they are down and out... I smell Bladeism in the AIR!!!
DID U FORGET ABOUT THE CARDS PAST?? I THINK I BEEN THROUGH ALOT WITH MY SQUAD BRO LOL.. QUIT ACTING LIKE U KNOW SOMEBODY LIKE THAT SEAHAG FAN.. I BEEN REPPIN THEM CARDS SINCE 88.. FUCK OUTTA HER WITH THAT BULLSHIT..

GO CARDS!!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I'm judging you on since I first saw you on the this Siccness Sports Forum! How would I really know if you was reppin' way back???!!! GBR!!! If I had to throw my Gouda on it, I would guess that your full of Tard Shit!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I COULD SAY THE SAME BOUT U BRO.. U A STEELER BANDWAGON FAN??

its all gravy.. i aint trippin.. i rep my shit win or lose..
The difference is I have folks on here that know me in person! Some since the early 90's!!! They can tell you all the Steelers items that was sittin' in my bedroom almost 20 years ago!!! Do you really want to go there???!!!