SITTIN ON TOP OF THE WEST... AZ CARDINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I came into this thread just to comment on how gay it is that you all give this dude 8 pages worth of attention. Now I'm leaving.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
we in first playa.. and not only did we win the west but won the nfc title too.

and we beat the cowboys in the playoffs in 98.. we won 20-7 in the wildcard game.. check ur shit before u bump ur gums foo and quit living in the past pendejo.. its a new era here in the valley of the sun

CARDINALS!!!!!!

keep it lit

dude, i would slap the taste out your goddamn mouth in real life.

hip hip hooray @ you beating the cowboys in the playoffs in 98, not only did the cowboys made you their bitch during the cardinal's entire tenure being in the nfc east, but they were also the laughing stock of the league for decades...

and i don't even hate the cardinals, but i'm getting there because of all the bullshit you say...

and lol @ you swearing the cardinals are the best team ever...

Oct 25, 2006
niner shit thru thick and thin even when we were at our worse, always been a niners fan, unlike this gay ass tardinals fan just riding cock cuz they doin good,

WE GAVE YALL THE BUSINESS IN WEEK ONE FAGGOT

Apr 23, 2009
I came into this thread just to comment on how gay it is that you all give this dude 8 pages worth of attention. Now I'm leaving.

lol.. thanks for the attention fag hahaa

i could see all yall still on the sack like some bitches...

CARDINALS!!!!!

BEARS GOING DOWN IN THE CHI.. WE 3-0 ON THE ROAD!!!!

LETS GO!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2009
5-3 BABY!!! CARDS LIT UP THEM BEARS IN SOLDIER FIELD

4-0 ON THE ROAD... I TOLD YALL WE WOULD COME BACK STRONG AFTER LOSING IN THE NEST LAST WEEK.. TIME FOR ANOTHER WINNING STREAK......

HOW BOUT THEM NFC CHAMPS?????

Nov 15, 2007
yessir the cards are back at it, it pisses me off we play so well on the road and not at home... hope we can figure out wtf that is, either way im happy bout this week...

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2009
No need to worry about our record at home playa.. we'll be beastin in the nest in the second half of the season bro dont trip.. trust me!

4-0 on the road..

we got the seachickens next.. should be a field day for warner, fitz, Q, and breaston.