SIMPLE POLL: Are you Liberal? Are you Conservative? Or are you an Independent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do consider yourself???

• Total voters
Dec 25, 2003
Oh it has alot to do with this hatred. But if Israel completely pulled out of the West Bank and the Gaza strip, and ceded 50% of Jerusalem to Muslims, there would still be a loud voice among those who would wish to see Israel in Ashes.

Nov 10, 2002
Possibly. But keep in mind that there are extremists in every religion.

Oh and referring to the parts of Qu'ran you posted; the Bible isn't much better in that respect - there's numerous parts you could quote from the Bible, too, that encourage good, ardent Christians to "kill non-believers" and whatnot.

tadou said:
Like i already said in the other post.....its amazing that people like you swear up and down there is no afterlife, and in the same breath, preach about how we should protect the planet and the environment. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT? You have none.
Like I already asked you in the other post, what has afterlife to do with the will to preserve nature and life? Your conclusion is irrational.

Dec 25, 2003
He learned from Rush Limbaugh that if you are an atheitist, you can't care about the world, life in general, or other people. Atheists are some sort of sociopathic breed who espouse their own situational ethics in which *I* takes paramount over everything. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for advances in forensic science, these mass-murdering, cookie jar-stealing, priest mugging atheists would be running rampant all across America.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
Ask most Middle-Eastern Muslims about the state of Israel and they would like to see it reduced to ashes...
No...AGAIN, you are FUCKING LYING, and the shit is SICKENING.........LIKE I ALREADY SAID...I dont know what your agenda is against Islam (probably the fact they almost always vote Republican), but you need to come OFF it.

And the state of Israel != the Jewish religion anyways....so quit with all your Moore-isms.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
attay said:
Like I already asked you in the other post, what has afterlife to do with the will to preserve nature and life? Your conclusion is irrational.
Because if there is no point to life, there is no point in not dying. There is no need to preserve anything if the future will never mean anything to you.

And i dont listen to Limbaugh, you Michael Moore clone.

Nov 10, 2002
tadou said:
Because if there is no point to life, there is no point in not dying. There is no need to preserve anything if the future will never mean anything to you.
No, no no.. How does life's lack of purpose translate into general apathy or unconcern towards life? That there is no sense of purpose in life does not mean that we cannot cherish and protect life. I am an atheist. Life is an accident caused by metabolism. Does this mean that I don't care about living or life in general? Hell no. I like living. What you said really reflects your twisted view of atheism.

"It is not interesting why there is life, but rather, that there is life"

Dec 25, 2003
Polls: 70% of the Arab World says the state of Israel either could not or should not exist over the long term.

Of those who wish to see its demise, the percentage is probably much weaker...perhaps 20 or 30 percent.

Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
God damn the atheists! Pieces of shit, don't care about humanity!

Those fuckers, they don't care how their sons, daughters, and future relatives live their lives! They think when they die the world ends!!!!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i live in canada, so i don't know if anyone gives a fuck .... but none the less.... i vote independant....i voted Green Party in Canada's election a couple weeks ago.... i knew they wouldn't win.. BUT ALWAYS VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT EVEN IF YOU KNOW THEY HAVE NO CHANCE

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@White Devil:

You obviously have NO idea what mainstream Islam is about. In fact...you act like the Arab world has a bigger population of Muslims than India or Southeast Asia (it doesn't), which were most likely left out of all the so-called "polls" you are referencing.

Do the math: The Arab world has less than 300 million....there are over a billion Muslims worldwide. And all this anti-Israel talk is nothing more than a tool of Anti-Muslims to bash the religion.

Jun 18, 2004
tadou said:
It would seem to me that not believing in an after life does not translate into "there is no point to life." That's a view through religious eyes. On the contrary it means that this life is the one and only point. I attended my grandfather's funeral recently, and he was of the mormon faith...now you want to talk about an ass-backwards religion, in my opinion. Their aim is the next life. To abstain from temptations of the flesh to be rewarded when I die? WTF? I don't knock you for beliving that but to me it's the ultimate suckers bet. In his last days he held on to life like he was truly scared to go, I believe in that instant of realizing his demise, his religion failed him.